ICFAI University Sikkim announces Admission to Master of Arts (MA) Program in Economics, Political Science and English for Session 2022
ICFAI University Sikkim MA Admission 2022 – ICFAI University invites application for admission to 2-year Master in Economics (MA Economics), Master in Political Science (MA Political Science) and 2-year Master in English (MA English) Program offered by the University for the Academic year 2022-23.
ICFAI University Sikkim MA Admission 2022
- 2-year Master in Economics (MA Economics)
- 2-year Master in Political Science (MA Political Science)
- 2-year Master in English (MA English)
- Last date for submission of duly completed Application Form along with Admission Fees & release of Provisional Admission Letters : 20th August 2022
- Registration with scrutiny of original certificates & Payment of First Semester Fee : 24th August 2022
- Commencement of Classes : 29th August 2022
Eligibility Criteria for ICFAI University Sikkim MA Admission 2022
For M.A. Economics Program
- Post in Graduation in (any discipline) from a recognized university with aggregate marks 50% and above.
For M.A. Political Science Program
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with 50% and above aggregate marks. Students who have studied Political Science as a subject in Graduation will be an added advantage.
For M.A. English Program
- Graduate in English from a recognized University with 50% and above aggregate marks. Final year students awaiting results can also apply.
- Applicants can apply online (https://www.iusikkim.edu.in/Online-registration.html) by filling up the Application Form and make payment towards online Registration charges by using Credit/Debit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Citibank Card) or Internet banking option using secure internet payment gateway
- Candidates can download the application form from the website: https://www.iusikkim.edu.in/
- Fill the Application Form in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Make a Demand Draft for Rs. 3000 as applicable for the program applied for, towards admission fee drawn in favor of The ICFAI University, Sikkim-Fee Collection A/c payable at Gangtok.
- The completed application form should be submitted physically or sent at the address – The Admissions Officer, The ICFAI University Sikkim, Ranka Road, Lower Sichey, Gangtok (Sikkim) – 737101. Email: [email protected]
- The selection of applicants into the UG/PG programs of the University is subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criteria made through screening of the applications.
- Due weightage is given to academic distinction, honors and awards in sports, cultural events, extra-curricular activities viz debates, quizzes and adventure sports.
- All applicants meeting the selection criteria will be given a provisional admission subject to verification of the documents at the time of registration and payment of fee.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MA Admission Notifications and Entrance Exams 2022
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022