ICFAI University Sikkim announces Admission to BTTM and B.Sc. (Culinary Arts) Program for Session 2022, Apply now
ICFAI Sikkim BTTM and B.Sc. (Culinary Arts) Admission 2022 – ICFAI University, Sikkim invites application for admission to 4-years Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management (BTTM) Program (BTTM) and 3-years B.Sc. in Culinary Arts offered by School of Hospitality & Tourism Management for the academic year 2022-23. All applicants who meet the eligibility criteria specified for the program and have studied in English medium in their qualifying examination are eligible to apply.
ICFAI Sikkim BTTM and B.Sc. (Culinary Arts) Admission 2022
- Last date for submission of duly completed Application Form along with Admission Fees & release of Provisional Admission Letters : 20th August 2022
- Registration with scrutiny of original certificates & Payment of First Semester Fee : 24th August 2022
- Commencement of Classes : 29th August 2022
- Pass in 10+2 (any discipline) with aggregate marks 50% and above.
- Final year 10+2 students awaiting results can also apply.
- Eligible candidates can apply online or offline mode.
Online Mode :
- Applicants can apply online (https://www.iusikkim.edu.in/Online-registration.html) by filling up the Application Form and make payment towards online Registration charges by using Credit/Debit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Citibank Card) or Internet banking option using secure internet payment gateway.
Offline Mode :
- Candidates can download the application form from the website: https://www.iusikkim.edu.in/
- Fill the Application Form in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Make a Demand Draft for Rs. 3000 as applicable for the program applied for, towards admission fee drawn in favor of The ICFAI University, Sikkim-Fee Collection A/c payable at Gangtok.
- The completed application form should be submitted physically or sent at the address – The Admissions Officer, The ICFAI University Sikkim, Ranka Road, Lower Sichey, Gangtok (Sikkim) – 737101. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The selection of applicants into the UG/PG programs of the University is subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criteria made through screening of the applications.
- Due weightage is given to academic distinction, honors and awards in sports, cultural events, extra-curricular activities viz debates, quizzes and adventure sports.
- All applicants meeting the selection criteria will be given a provisional admission subject to verification of the documents at the time of registration and payment of fee.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications 2022
- Hotel Management Courses – Entrance Exams after 12th, 10th
- Hotel Management Admission 2022