ICFAI University Sikkim announces Admission to Bachelors of Computer Application (BCA) Program 2021
ICFAI University Sikkim BCA Admission 2021 – ICFAI University Sikkim invites application for the admission to three years Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) Program for the academic session 2021-22 classes will commence from August 30, 2021. Candidates can submit applications in online or offline mode till August 20, 2021.
Check the post below for more info on ICFAI University Sikkim BCA Admission 2021.
ICFAI University Sikkim BCA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of duly completed Application Form along with Admission Fees & release of Provisional Admission Letters :- 20th August 2021
- Registration with scrutiny of original certificates & Payment of First Semester Fee :- 25th August 2021
- Commencement of Classes :- 30th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for ICFAI University Sikkim BCA Admission 2021
- Pass in 10+2 (any discipline) from a recognized board with aggregate marks 50% and above. Final year students awaiting results can also apply.
- Students who have studied IT, Mathematics or Commerce as a subject in 10+2 level will have an added advantage.
ICFAI University Sikkim BCA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online or offline mode.
Online Mode :
- Applicants can apply online (https://www.iusikkim.edu.in/Online-registration.html) by filling up the Application Form and make payment towards online Registration charges by using Credit/Debit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Citibank Card) or Internet banking option using secure internet payment gateway
- Subscribe to Notifications Subscribe to Notifications.
Offline Mode :
- Candidates can download the application form from the website: https://www.iusikkim.edu.in/BCA.html
- Fill the Application Form in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Make a Demand Draft for Rs. 3000 as applicable for the program applied for, towards admission fee drawn in favor of The ICFAI University, Sikkim-Fee Collection A/c payable at Gangtok.
- The completed application form should be submitted physically or sent at the address – The Admissions Officer, The ICFAI University Sikkim, Ranka Road, Lower Sichey, Gangtok (Sikkim) – 737101. Email: [email protected]
- The selection of applicants into the UG/PG programs of the University is subject to fulfilment of the eligibility criteria made through screening of the applications.
- Due weightage is given to academic distinction, honors and awards in sports, cultural events, extra-curricular activities viz debates, quizzes and adventure sports.
- All applicants meeting the selection criteria will be given a provisional admission subject to verification of the documents at the time of registration and payment of fee.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website