ICFAI University Sikkim announces Admission to B.A. (Economics, Political Science and English) Program 2022, Apply now
ICFAI University Sikkim B.A. (Hons.) Admission 2022 – ICFAI University Sikkim invites applications for admission to 3-years BA Economics (Hons), 3-years BA Political Science (Hons) and 3-years BA English (Hons) Program offered by the University for the Academic year 2022-23.
ICFAI University Sikkim B.A. (Hons) Admission 2022
- 3-years Bachelor of Economics (Hons) or BA Economics (Hons)
- 3-years Bachelor of Political Science (Hons) or BA Political Science (Hons)
- 3-years BA English (Hons)
- Last date for submission of duly completed Application Form along with Admission Fees & release of Provisional Admission Letters : 20th August 2022
- Registration with scrutiny of original certificates & Payment of First Semester Fee : 24th August 2022
- Commencement of Classes : 29th August 2022
Eligibility Criteria for ICFAI University Sikkim B.A. (Hons.) Admission 2022
For BA Economics (Hons.) Program
- Pass in 10+2 (any discipline) from a recognized board with aggregate marks 50% and above. Final year students awaiting results can also apply.
- Students who have studied Economics as a subject in 10+2 level will be an added advantage.
For BA Political Science (Hons) Program
- Pass in 10+2 (any discipline) with aggregate marks 50% and above. Final year 10 + 2 students awaiting results can also apply.
For BA English (Hons.) Program
- Pass in 10+2 (any discipline) with aggregate marks 50% and above. Final year 10 +2 students awaiting results can also apply.
- Applicants can apply online (https://www.iusikkim.edu.in/Online-registration.html) by filling up the Application Form and make payment towards online Registration charges by using Credit/Debit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Citibank Card) or Internet banking option using secure internet payment gateway
- Candidates can download the application form from the website: https://www.iusikkim.edu.in/
- Fill the Application Form in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Make a Demand Draft for Rs. 3000 as applicable for the program applied for, towards admission fee drawn in favor of The ICFAI University, Sikkim-Fee Collection A/c payable at Gangtok.
- The completed application form should be submitted physically or sent at the address – The Admissions Officer, The ICFAI University Sikkim, Ranka Road, Lower Sichey, Gangtok (Sikkim) – 737101. Email: email@example.com
- The selection of applicants into the UG/PG programs of the University is subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criteria made through screening of the applications.
- Due weightage is given to academic distinction, honors and awards in sports, cultural events, extra-curricular activities viz debates, quizzes and adventure sports.
- All applicants meeting the selection criteria will be given a provisional admission subject to verification of the documents at the time of registration and payment of fee.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website