ICFAI University Jaipur announces Admission to Bachelors of Computer Application (BCA) Program 2021
ICFAI University Jaipur BCA Admission 2021 – Computer Based, the ICFAI University, Jaipur has invited applications from the eligible candidates for admission to 3 years Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) Program for the Academic Year 2021 Session
BCA Program Details
- The Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) program provides a sound academic base in computer skills and applications from which an advanced career in computer applications can be pursued. The students get a good conceptual grounding in computer usage and its practical business applications.
- The Admission Modalities are with reference to the campus based BCA Program offered by the ICFAI University, Jaipur. The medium of instruction is English.
- 3 years
ICFAI University Jaipur BCA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for submission of completed Application Form: July 26, 2021
- Reporting at the ICFAI University HP for Interview, originals: July 26-30, 2021
- Admission Decision after scrutiny of documents: July 30, 2021
- Commencement of Classes: August 12, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for ICFAI University Jaipur BCA Admission 2021
- Pass in Class XII (or equivalent) in any discipline with 50% and above aggregate marks. Class XII students awaiting final examination results are also eligible to apply.
- Final year students applying for the programs are required to complete their examinations including practical examinations/ viva, assignments before August 02, 2021.
ICFAI University Jaipur BCA Admission 2021 Application Procedure
- Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods:
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.iujaipur.edu.in
Offline Application Form
- Please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria before filling up the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Provide all available information under appropriate sections.
- Make sure to sign the Application Form.
- Retain a photocopy of the completed Application Form
- Enclose a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of “The ICFAI University, Jaipur – Fee Collection A/c” payable at Jaipur.
- The selection of applicants into the programs is made through application and interview. While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is given to academic distinction, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra / co-curricular activities.
- The applicants will have to go through a personal interview at the ICFAI University, Jaipur campus. This is to determine the students’ attitude and motivation to pursue the program.
- Original certificates and Domicile certificates should be produced for verification at the time of interview. The original certificates will be returned after verification.
- The admission decision will be communicated after the interview process. All the selected students will be required to pay the admission fee towards confirmation of seat.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website