ICFAI University Himachal Pradesh (Baddi) Master of Commerce (M.Com) Admission 2022 – Important Dates, Eligibility, Application Process
ICFAI University Himachal Pradesh M.Com Admission 2022 – Department of Commerce, the ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh (Baddi) has invited applications from the eligible candidates for admission to 2 years Master of Commerce (M.Com) Program for the Academic Year 2022 Session
ICFAI University Himachal Pradesh M.Com Admission 2022
- Last Date for submission of completed Application Form : July 29, 2022
- Interview and Admission Decision : May – July, 2022
- Registration : August 16, 2022
- Commencement of Classes : August 17, 2022
- Pass in graduation in Commerce with 50% and above aggregate marks.
- Final year graduate students awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants can apply in both online and offline mode.
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.iuhimachal.edu. in and make payment of Rs. 500 towards online Registration charges by using Credit / Debit Card (Visa / Mastercard/ Citibank Card) or Internet banking option using secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should attach their scanned colour photograph along with the Online Application. The Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
- Applicants can download Application Form through website www.iuhimachal.edu.
- Applicants can fill in the application form and send it to the Admissions Office- The ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh (Baddi) University Campus, # 5, HIMUDA Education Hub, Kalujhinda, P.O Mandhala, Via Barotiwala, Baddi, Solan Dist, Himachal Pradesh – 174 103 E-mail: email@example.com
- The admissions are made through IU HP application form. Eligible applicants are required to apply for the program by filling the Application Form. All the final year students who have not received the original certificates from the Board/ Universities by August 01, 2022 will be admitted provisionally. Their admission will be confirmed subject to their passing the qualifying examination and meeting the minimum requirements as indicated above.
- The registration of the applicants not meeting the criteria by September 17, 2022 will be cancelled and only 50% of the semester fee will be refunded after notifying the cancellation of the seat by the University. Those students who apply for cancellation of their seat on or before August 16, 2022, Rs.1,000 will be deducted as Administrative charges and rest of the amount paid will be refunded.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- M Com Admission Notification and Entrance Exams 2022
- M.Com Course, Subjects, Syllabus, Career Scope
- Admission Notifications 2022