Institute of Bioinformatics & Applied Biotechnology, Bangalore announce Post Graduate Diploma in Big Data Biology Admission 2022, Apply now
IBAB PG Diploma in Big Data Biology Admission – Institute of Bioinformatics & Applied Biotechnology (IBAB) Bangalore invites applications for admission to one year Post Graduate Diploma in Big Data Biology program for the session 2022.
Read further for more details on IBAB PG Diploma in Big Data Biology Admission 2022.
IBAB PG Diploma in Big Data Biology Admission Dates 2022
- Application Start Date: 07th December 2021
- Deadline for Applications: 07th January 2022
- Date of online entrance examination: 16th January 2022
- Date of Interview (online): 21st – 22nd January 2022
- Announcement of Selected Candidates: 25th January 2022
IBAB PG Diploma in Big Data Biology Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Indian national with any of the following:
- B.E./B.Tech. or M.E./M.Tech. degree in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Biomedical Technology and other relevant branches of engineering and technology with a minimum of 60% in the qualifying examination
- M.Sc. degree in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Biochemistry/Biomedical Technology/Life Sciences and other equivalent programmes with a minimum of 60% in the qualifying examination.
- Age Limit: 35 years
IBAB PG Diploma in Big Data Biology Admission Application Process 2022
- Applications to the programme can be submitted online at https://ibabpg2021.azurewebsites.net
- Please ensure a valid e-mail address is entered during initial registration. We suggest you use an account that works correctly, and which you check frequently.
- Please provide details of your academic qualifications from Class 10 onwards, as applicable.
- Any queries visit the website www.ibab.ac.in
- National level entrance examination followed by an interview at IBAB (both online).
- The Entrance examination will consist of four sections:
- Verbal and Analytical Aptitude
- Programming and Computing Ability
- Life Sciences
Syllabus for Programming and Computing Ability
- Array technique/Array order reversal/Partitioning of arrays
- Dynamic data structure/Binary tree search/Linked list search
- Fundamental algorithm/ Generation of Fibonacci sequence/Summation of a set of numbers
- Recursive algorithm/Towers of Hanoi Problem
- Recursive algorithm/Quicksort
- Merging sorting and /Sorting by selection/binary search
- Note : Questions in this section will test the candidate’s logic and not programming capabilities. This is to encourage students with non computing backgrounds.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website