Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences announces Admission to Master in Science (M.Sc) Nursing Program 2021
Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences M.Sc. Nursing Admission 2021 – Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences invites applications for Admission to M.Sc. Nursing Course for the academic year 2021-22 offered at its constituent College, IKDRC College of Nursing.
About M.Sc. Nursing Course
- M.Sc. NursingSpecialty: Medical – Surgical Nursing with Nephro-Uro Super-specialty
- Duration: 2 years
- No. of Seats: 10
- Curriculum: As per Indian Nursing Council and curriculum designed by the GUTS
Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences M.Sc. Nursing Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for Receipt of Completed Application Form: 31st August 2021
- Looking to the present Covid-19 Pandemic dates of Display of Merit List, Counselling of candidates, Commencement of Courses etc. will be communicate
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences M.Sc. Nursing Admission 2021
- Candidate should have passed Basic B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from an Institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Candidates should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife with any State Nursing Council.
- Candidates should be medically fit.
- Minimum 1 Year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing or prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences M.Sc. Nursing Admission 2021 Application Process
- All interested candidates having the eligibility criteria mentioned above can download the Application Form from the above mentioned website http://www.guts.education
- All the entries in the form should be clear, legible and correct
- Counseling and entrance exam date/time /place will be notified in the notice inviting application or on Gujarat University of transplantation sciences website
- Application Fee – Rs.1500/-
- Selection will be based on the rank obtained in the CET conducted by GUTS. Preference will be given to female candidates
- In case of equal cut-off marks in the CET, all the candidates with the same marks will be called for a personal interview.
- Merit List will be displayed on the website and Notice Board of the University
- There will be an online/OMR based MCQ (100 marks).
- Topics for the test will be from B.Sc. Nursing Syllabus only.
- Candidates with minimum 50% of marks in CET will be eligible for selection.
- Merit list will be displayed on the GUTS website and Notice Board of the University
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website