Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences announces Admission to Master in Physiotherapy (MPT) Program 2022
Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences MPT Admission 2022 – Applications are invited for admission to Master in Physiotherapy (MPT) course in Cardiopulmonary Science and Transplant Rehabilitation offered at Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre (IKDRC) a Constituent College of Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences (GUTS), Ahmedabad for the academic year 2022-23.
Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences MPT Admission 2022
- M.P.T in Cardiopulmonary Science (3 seats)
- M.P.T in Transplant Rehabilitation (3 seats)
- Duration : Two Years
- Last date and time for receipt of completed application form : 30th April, 2022, up to 1 PM.
- Entrance Exam on : 6th May 2022
- Display of Merit List on : 12th May 2022
- Counselling of candidates on : 17th May 2022
- Commencement of Courses on : 26th May 2022
- He/ She must be an Indian Citizen. He/ She must be medically fit. He/ she should be registered in GSCPT.
- The candidate must have completed the recognized B. physiotherapy with minimum 50% marks and compulsory rotating internship of six months before the date of first counselling.
- A candidate who is engaged (at the time of submission of application) in P.G Physiotherapy studies in this University or any Other University or equivalent body is not eligible.
- A candidate who in the past had been selected and admitted to any P.G. Physiotherapy course of this or any other university or equivalent body and did not complete that course at the time of submission of application, is not eligible.
- All interested candidates having the eligibility criteria mentioned above can download the Application Form from the above mentioned website (http://www.guts.education/)
- All the entries in the form should be clear, legible and correct. Please do not try to alter the form in any way. Candidates are advised to print the application form on one side of the paper only.
- The application must be accompanied with self-attested copies of all the required certificates.
- Candidates in-service must apply through proper channel and submit “No Objection
- Certificate” from the present employer in format given in Application Form.
- The completed and signed application form with all necessary enclosures should be forward to The Registrar, GUTS, Opp. Trauma Centre, Civil Hospital campus, Asarwa, Ahmedabad- 380016 on or before Saturday, 30th April 2022 by Registered/Speed
- Post/hand delivery only. An envelope containing the Application should be superscripted “APPLICATION FOR Master of Physiotherapy”. Applications sent by Fax will not be entertained.
- Application form Fee : Rs. 1,500/-
- Mode of Payment : Demand Draft/Cheque
- There will be one paper of 1 hour duration for P.G. Physiotherapy courses Containing 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs) from B. Physiotherapy subjects.
- The questions will be of the single response objective type. Each answer with the correct response shall be awarded two marks. Zero marks will be given for the question not answered or incorrectly answered. More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed
- as an incorrect response and will be zero marked.
- The examination shall be conducted in ENGLISH medium only.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website