Gauhati University announces Admission to LL.M Program 2020
Gauhati University LL.M Admission 2020 – Gauhati University invites applications for admission to its LL.M Program for the academic session 2020-21. The admission to the 2-year LL.M program is done on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam.
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on Gauhati University LL.M Admission 2020.
About the Program
|GU Dept.||Department of Law, G.U. and Affiliated Colleges|
|Duration||The admission to the 2-year LL.M Program|
Gauhati University LL.M Admission 2020 Important Dates
|On-line registration of Application by candidates||25th Nov to 10th Dec 2020|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||25th Nov to 10th Dec 2020|
|Date of Issue of Online Admit Cards||14th December 2020 onwards|
|The written Test will be held on||19th December 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Gauhati University LL.M Admission 2020
- The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree from the same university or any other university which is recognized by the University and have at least 55% aggregate marks as per the NCTE norms.
- A relaxation of 5% will be given to the reserved category of students as per the university norms.
Gauhati University LL.M Admission 2020 Application Process
- An important thing to prepare for Gauhati University entrance exam for LL.M Admission 2020 is that candidates will have to be thorough with the Exam Pattern to score better in the exam
- Candidates are first required to go to the G.U. website www.gauhati.ac.in and click on the option “CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE” or follow the https://admissions.guportal.in below to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form
- After that an Application number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Application number and password
- A SMS indicating the Application number and password will also be sent to the registered Mobile No. They can reopen the saved data using Application number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph, Signature and Grade Sheet.
- No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button
- Candidates should pay Rs.600/- through online
- The selection will be based on the Marks of the Entrance Examination. The details of the Entrance Examination will be declared later on.
|Venue||Arts building Gauhati University|
|Type of Question|| OMR Based|
|Maximum Marks|| 100|
|Timing||10:00 a.m to 12:00 noon|
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website