Delhi Technology University (DTU) announces Admission to Master of Science (M.Sc.) Program 2021
DTU M.Sc. Admission 2021 – Delhi Technological University (DTU), Delhi invites applications for admission to 2-year Master of Science (M.Sc) Full Time Programs for the academic session 2021-22. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website till June 14, 2021.
Interested candidates can check details on DTU M.Sc. Admission 2021 from the page below.
M.Sc. Program and N0. of Seats
- M.Sc. Mathematics (40 seats)
- M.Sc. Physics (40 seats)
- M.Sc. Chemistry (40 seats)
- M.Sc. Biotechnology (40 seats)
DTU M.Sc. Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Advertisement in newspapers :- 14th May 2021
- Commencement of Online Registration :- 15th May 2021
- Last Date for online registration : 14th June 2021
- Display of eligible candidates list for written examination :- 16th June 2021
- Written examination of M.Sc. (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biotechnology :- 24th June 2021
- List of short-listed candidates on the basis of written examination conducted by DTU on the website – 26th June 2021
- Ist round admission at DTU for all branches :- 02nd July 2021
- Candidate Portal will close for fee payment :- 03rd july 2021
- Display of vacant seats for IInd round on DTU Website :- 09th July 2021
- IInd round admission at DTU for all branches : – 16th July 2021
- Candidate Portal will close for Fee Payment :- 17th July 2021
- Display of vacant seats for IInd round on DTU website :- 26th July 2021
- Spot round of admission at DTU :- 30th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for DTU M.Sc. Admission 2021
- Candidate must be a citizen of Indian National.
- For M.Sc Mathematics : Candidates who have passed B.A and B.Sc (Gen or Hons) with 55% equivalent in the subject of Mathematics from any recognized university are eligible to apply.
- For M.Sc Physics : Candidates should have completed B.Sc (Gen or Hons) with 55% equivalent in the subject of Physics from any recognized university are eligible to apply.
- For M.Sc. Chemistry : Candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Gen/Hons.) with 55% or equivalent CGPA provided by the concerned institute/University with Chemistry as one the main subjects.
- For M.Sc Bio-Technology : Candidates must have cleared B.Sc (Gen or Hons) with 55% equivalent in the subject of Bio-Technology from any recognized university.
DTU M.Sc. Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply in online mode at the official website: www.dtu.ac.in
Step to follow :
- Step-I : Interested candidates admission M.Sc. Programmes 2021, candidates fill the application online only by accessing www.dtu.ac.in from May 15th 2021 to on or before June 14th 2021.
- Step-II : Candidates should upload a scan copy of all documents related to their qualification and latest passport size photograph in online application.
- Step-III : A copy of duly filled online application should be retained for future use.
- For SC/ST/Pwd Candidates :- Rs. 500/-
- For Other Candidates :- Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment :- Online by use of debit card/credit card/net banking.
- The entrance test will be a Computer based Test of 60 minutes duration comprising 40 multiple choice questions. For all Programmes, each question carries four marks. For each incorrect response, one mark will be deducted from the total number of marks obtained by the candidate..
- In view of the ongoing COVID 19 pandemic in the country, the mode of conducting the Admission/Entrance Test shall be on the following depending upon the situation at the time of test.
- OMR based pen-paper type at DTU campus.
- Computer based test at DTU Campus.
- AI & Manually proctored online examination.
- Any other mode as per the situation.
- The exact mode of examination shall be posted on the University website prior to the admission test. Students are advised to check DTU website regularly for updates and additional information.
Entrance Test Syllabus
- M.Sc. Mathematics; M.Sc. Physics; M.Sc. Chemistry; M.Sc. Biotechnology.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website