Centre for Management Studies, Dibrugarh University announces Masters in Travel and Tourism Management (MTTM) Admission 2019
Dibrugarh University MTTM Admission 2019 – Online applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates for admission into Masters in Travel and Tourism Management (MTTM) Programme of Dibrugarh University for the session 2019-2020
Dibrugarh University MTTM Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online Registration will start from: 24th June 2019
- Last Date for online Registration: 28th July 2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Personal Interview (PI): 29th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University MTTM Admission 2019
- Graduation (All Streams except Music & Fine Arts) with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)
Dibrugarh University MTTM Admission 2019 Application Process
- The intending candidates need to apply online through the “Online Application Submission” portal of Dibrugarh University which is available at www.dibru.online from 24th June 2019
- The application fee of Rs. 500/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking. On successful submission of the Application, an Acknowledgement Slip with “SUCCESS” status will be generated.
- Candidates are advised to download and print the Acknowledgement Slip along with the submitted Application Form and Admit Card for future reference.
- A step-by-step instruction of the Application Process is available on the homepage of the “Online Application Submission” portal.
- For Registration, visit https://dibru.online. For details of the programmes in particular and CMSDU in general, visit https://cmsdu.org. For queries, Email us at email@example.com
Centre for Management Studies, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh – 786 004, Assam, India, visit https://cmsdu.org. For queries, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.dibru.ac.in