Department of Higher Education Haryana announces Admission to Undergraduate Courses for Academic Session 2021
DHE Haryana UG Admission 2021 – Department of Higher Education Haryana has invited online applications from the eligible candidates for admission to various Undergraduate Courses for First Year Students in Govt., Govt. Aided and Self Financing Colleges for the Academic Year 2021-22.
Candidates can check out more details on DHE Haryana UG Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, etc. from the page below.
- Bachelor’s of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor’s of Science (B.Sc), (General and Honors)
- Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com)
DHE Haryana UG Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Registration and Submission of Application by Applicants on Online Admission Portal: 16th to 26th August 2021
- Online Documents Verification: 18th August to 28th August 2021
- 1st Merit List Out (Valid upto 6th September 2021): 02nd September 2021
- Fee Submission (1st Merit List): 02nd to 06th September 2021
- 2nd Merit List Out (Valid upto 11th September 2021): 08th September 2021
- Fee Submission (2nd Merit List): 08th to 11th September 2021
- Re-opening of Admission Portal for Registration towards Open Counselling for leftover seats: 13th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for DHE Haryana UG Admission 2021
- Passed HS or equivalent examinations (10+2) in any relevant streams shall be eligible for admission to Undergraduate Courses.
- Passed 10+2 exam in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with English from CBSE / HBSE or any other recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate
- Those who have appeared for the final exam of qualifying degree and awaiting results can also apply
DHE Haryana UG Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the University website https://dheadmissions.nic.in/
- The link for the website directly opens the Online Admission Portal for the Department of Higher Education, Haryana
- The portal provides a web page for registration, instructions to the candidates and a thorough online application form, with various tabs classified according to the required information.
- Admission will be based on merit in the qualifying examination.
- After final selection, the admission charges shall be paid through online mode only. There is no provision of payment of admission charges physically at the College.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website