CT University Ludhiana announces Scholarship Entrance Test (CT SET) 2023 for admission to UG and PG Program, Apply now
CT University Ludhiana Admission 2023 – CT University Ludhiana invites application for Scholarship Entrance Test (CT SET) 2023 for Admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate level programs for the academic year 2023-24
CT University Ludhiana Admission 2023
- UG Programs : B.Tech, BA, BAJMC, BPES, BFA, BBA, B.Com, BCA, BCA- Lateral Entry, B.Architecture, B.Design, B.Sc.(Hons.), BA-LLB, B.Com-LLB, Bachelors of Hotel Mgt. & Catering Technology, Bachelors of Hotel Mgt. & Catering Technology (LEET), B.Pharmacy, Bachelors in Physiotherapy (BPT), etc.
- PG Programs : M.Tech, MA, MAJMC, MPES, MFA, MBA, M.Com, MCA, MCA- Lateral Entry, M.Architecture, M.Design, M.Sc.(Hons.), LLB, LLM, LLM Executive, M.Pharmacy, MPT
- Diploma Programs : Diploma (Engg.), Diploma in Pharmacy, Diploma in Business Administration (DBA), Diploma in Human Rights & etc., Diploma in Multimedia, Diploma in Airline Cabin Crew and Hospitality, Diploma in Food Production, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology(DMLT), Diploma in Anasthesia, Diploma in Operation Theater, Diploma in Medical Radiology Technology(DMRT) & PGDCA, etc.
- Online/Offline Application Process: Started
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: March 2023
- Date of CTSET 2023: To be announced
- Nationality : Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for CT SET-2023.
- Qualifying Examination : Applicants appearing for CTSET-2023 should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2023, in the final examination of 10+2 from the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi) or The Council for India School Certificate Examination (CISCE, New Delhi) or State Board or any other Council, Institution, College etc. declared recognized by Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE), New Delhi or any other concerned apex body as applicable.
Eligibility Criteria in the Qualifying Examination
- For UG Programs: For admission in any undergraduate course applicant should score 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 with any of Non-Medical / Medical / Commerce / Arts from recognized boards.
- For PG Programs: For admission in PG Programs applicants should score 50% aggregate marks in Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Application forms can be obtained and submitted in both online and offline mode using the following method
Option-I: Through Online Mode
- Visit the University website at https://www.ctuniversity.in/ or https://ctset.ctuniversity.in/
- Click the CTSET 2023 Apply Now button for Login.
- Enter the required details required and nish the registration process.
- Pay the registration amount Rs.500/- online when prompted.
- Note: For online application, Applicants should have Online Banking facility through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card etc.
Option-II: Offline Mode
- Visit the CT University offices
- Students will be required to purchase the CTSET brochure cum form from University admission office/ authorised centers by paying Rs 500/-.
- Candidates lling the application form offline are also required to register on the website.
- Candidates are required to ll in the unique number given on the CTSET 2023 offline application form while registering themselves on the official website.
- The admission process following the above step is similar to that of the online mode.
- Mode of Exam: CTSET 2023 exam will be conducted in online mode only
- Application Fee : Rs. 500/- (for Boys and Girls)
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking or cash/Demand Draft
- The selection will be made on the basis of merit of qualification and Entrance Test.
CTSET 2023 Exam Structure
- There are 100 questions – 30 from General Awareness, 30 from Aptitude and 40 Subject based.
- Duration of Examination: 90 Minutes
- Total Marks: 100 marks
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every correct response.
- There is no negative marking.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website