> Cluster University
> Cluster University Integrated B.Ed-M.Ed Admission 2019, Dates, Application
Cluster University Integrated B.Ed-M.Ed Admission 2019, Dates, Application
Cluster University Srinagar Admission Notification for Integrated B.Ed-M.Ed Program 2019
Cluster University B.Ed-M.Ed Admission 2019 – Cluster University, Srinagar invites online applications from eligible candidates for admission to 3-Year Integrated B.Ed –M.Ed Programme offered for the Academic Session 2019-20.
Name of the College: Govt. College of Education (IASE) M.A. Road, Srinagar
Intake: Merit Based- 40 seats, Self Finance- 12 seats.
Also see: B.Ed Admission 2019
Cluster University B.Ed-M.Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Start date for submission of online applications forms: 17th January 2019
- Last date for submission of online applications forms: 08th February 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Cluster University B.Ed-M.Ed Admission 2019
- A Postgraduate degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities from a recognized institution with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade.
Also See: M.Ed Admissions 2019
- The programme is a full-time regular course for duration of 3 Years. However, “NO EXIT” option is available before the completion of full course as per University Statutes / NCTE norms.
- Selection shall be made purely on the basis of merit obtained in the Entrance Examination to be conducted by the University.
- The Entrance Test shall comprise of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ) based on following sections:-
- General English (25 Questions)
- General Knowledge (25 Questions)
- Reasoning (25 Questions)
- Teacher Aptitude (25 Questions)
- Reservation policy shall be followed as per University/State Government rules and regulations.
- Verification of documents will be made at any point of time during admission process. The admission will be rejected if it is found that the applicant does not fulfill the eligibility criteria or has misrepresented/suppressed the information regarding category and other details.
- Submission of Application form and appearance in the Entrance Test is subject to determination of Eligibility for admission to the programme and admission policy of the University.
- For admission under Self-financed seat category only those candidates shall be considered for admission, who have appeared in the Entrance Test and shall be filled- up as per merit obtained in the Entrance Test.
Cluster University B.Ed-M.Ed Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates are required to submit Online Application Forms, available on the University website www.cusrinagar.edu.in.
- Candidates should read and follow the instructions, available on the website carefully before filling-up the relevant fields/columns of the application form.
- A candidate has to deposit Rs 700 as Entrance Test Fee to be paid online on the University Website.
For more queries please visit the official website: www.cusrinagar.edu.in