Chaudhary Bansi Lal University (CBLU) PhD Programme 2019-20
Chaudhary Bansi Lal University PhD Admission 2019 – Chaudhary Bansi Lal University (CBLU), Bhiwani is inviting application on prescribed format for admission in its Ph.D. Programme for Session 2019-20
Name of Dept. /No. of PhD Seats
- Commerce – 02
- Biotechnology – 04
- Zoology – 09
- Mathematics – 02
- Physics – 03
- English – 01
- Political Science – 03
- Chemistry – 09
- CBLU Bhiwani
- Chaudhary Bansi Lal University, Bhiwani, offers broad-based research program leading to the award of Ph.D. degree. The award of Ph.D. degree is in recognition of high academic achievements and application of knowledge to the solution of real life problems in every sphere.
See: PHD Admission 2019
- This Ordinance shall apply to the program leading to the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- A candidate possessing any one of the following qualifications shall be eligible to apply for admission to a Ph.D. program of the University.
- Candidates for admission to Ph.D. program shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with atleast 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7- point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions, or Departments.
- A relaxation of 5% marks, (from 55% to 50%), or an equivalent relaxation of grade, shall be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer /Differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the UGC from time to time.
Admission Test, Admission, Registration & Fee
- The University shall admit the candidates through Chaudhary Bansi Lal University, Bhiwani Research Aptitude Test (CBLU-RAT):
- Each candidate shall be required to take a Chaudhary Bansi Lal University, Bhiwani Research Aptitude Test (CBLU-RAT). The CBLU-RAT shall consist of 50% questions on Research Methodology and 50% questions subject specific (as per UGC/CSIR NET or otherwise notified on University website). The question paper shall be of 100 marks and shall consist of multiple choice questions. CBLU-RAT shall be conducted at the Centre(s) notified by the University and information in this regard shall be available on University website.
- Candidates who have qualified UGC-NET (including JRF)/UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/SLET/GATE/GPAT/Teacher fellowship or any other equivalent national level fellowship holder are exempted from the University CBLU-RAT.
- The candidates who are covered under the exempted categories may also appear for CBLU-RAT, if they so desire, to improve their weightage.
- The merit list for admission to Ph.D. programme shall be prepared according to the following criteria:
- 20% Marks of the percentage of marks in the Master’s degree examination.
- 10% Marks of the percentage of marks in the Bachelor’s degree examination.
- 50% Marks of the percentage of marks in the entrance test OR;
- Weightage of 35 marks to those candidates who have qualified for JRF (entitled for scholarship)/teacher fellowship holders/ awardee of the fellowship by the DST (INSPIRE), ICMR or any other equivalent national level fellowship
- The candidate shall apply for admission in the prescribed form (SOP-I) available on the website of the University (www.cblu.ac.in), or the office of the R& S Branch
- Applicants who are in employment of any organization either in India or abroad will be eligible for registration as Research Scholar provided:
- they fulfill qualifications laid down in Clause 4 above;
- the applicant who is pursuing employment, must produce a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from his/her employer;
- the applicant proves to the satisfaction of the DRC and BOS that his employment duties will permit him to devote sufficient time for research work and prescribed course;
- the application for admission is endorsed by the Head of applicant’s employing organization
- Application fee is Rs 1000/- (Rs 250/- for SC/BC/EWS/ Blind candidates), to be paid in shape of Bank draft in favour of Registrar, Chaudhary Bansi Lal University, Bhiwani.
- Schedule for Admission for PhD Course 2019-20 (August/September)
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form in the Concened Dept Institute: 01st September 2019
- Date of Entrance for Non-Exempted & Willing Candidates: 20th September 2019
- Display of Marks in Entrance Test: 21st September 2019
- Interview Dates: 24th Sept to 28th September 2019
- Displaying the List of Candidates for Admission
- 2nd List: 04th October 2019
- Fee Deposition up to 07th October 2019
- 3rd List: 09th October 2019
- Fee Deposition up to 11th October 2019
- Starting of Session 14th October 2019