Bodoland University Kokrajhar announces Admission to PhD Program 2022, Apply now
Bodoland University PhD Admission 2022 – Bodoland University, Assam invites applications for admission to PhD Program offered in various disciplines for the academic session 2022-23.
Bodoland University PhD Admission 2022
Program Offered and No. of Seats
- Bodo- 3 Seats
- Economics- 3 Seats
- History- 3 Seats
- Physics- 6 Seats
- Chemistry- 6 Seats
- Zoology- 1 Seat
- Biotechnology- 6 Seats
- Computer Science & Technology- 3 Seats
- Mathematical Sciences- 6 Seats
- Geography- 4 Seats
- Assamese- 3 Seats
- Commerce- 4 Seats
- Education- 3 Seats
- Management Studies- 1 Seat
- Last date of submission of online application form : 10th January 2023
- Publication of the list of eligible candidates for BURET : 12th January 2023
- Date of the Written Exam : 19th January 2023 (11.00 am to 1.00pm)
- Publication of the list of shortlisted candidates : 25th January 2023
- Date of Interview by concerned department : 28th to 30th January 2023
- Publication of the list of selected candidates : 03rd February 2023
- Admission of selected candidates : 07th to 09th February 2023
- Publication of waiting list : 10th February 2023
- Commencement of classes : 16th February 2023
- Any person with at least 55% marks or equivalent Grade in a Master’s Degree of this University and from other University recognized by the UGC in any subject like Faculties of Humanities, Arts, Science, Commerce, Law, Management, Technology, Fine Arts, Engineering Science and Medical Science or other professional subjects or equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions may apply.
- Online applications can be made through the provided facility within the due date. Read instructions thoroughly before filling up the application.
- Applicants should fill all personal and education details in the online application at the appropriate place.
- The web link http://buniv.edu.in/ for the purpose shall be active for application up to 10th January 2023
- Candidates should pay through online.
- For General/OBC : Rs. 700/-
- For SC/ST/PWD : Rs. 400/-
- The selection will be based on the written examination.
- The candidates will be shortlisted and called for an interview based on their performance in the written examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website