BML Munjal University announces Admission to BA-LLB (Hons) and BBA-LLB (Hons)Program 2021
BML Munjal University BA-LLB (H) & BBA-LLB (H) Admission 2021 – BML Munjal University (BMU), Gurgaon has invited applications for admission to 5-year BA-LLB (Hons.) and BBA-LLB (Hons.) Programs at the school of Law for the academic session 2021
Interested candidates can check all the details of BML Munjal University BA-LLB (H) & BBA-LLB (H) Admission 2021 like application form, eligibility criteria, Admission procedure etc. from the post below.
Law Program Offered
- BBA, LLB (Hons.)
- BA, LLB (Hons.)
BML Munjal University BA-LLB (H) & BBA-LLB (H) Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last date to apply :- To be Announced
Eligibility criteria for BML Munjal University BA-LLB (H) & BBA-LLB (H) Admission 2021
- Applicants appearing for their class XII examinations from any of the state boards or from any of the Indian education boards recognised by the Association of Indian Universities are required to have a minimum aggregate of 50% in their class XII final board examinations.
- Cambridge/IGCSE board students are required to have 2 A-levels minimum.
- As per the AIU’s current guidelines, all IB Diploma and IB Certificate students with 24 points with 3 subjects at HL and 3 subjects at SL are welcome to apply for the undergraduate courses at BML Munjal University.
- Applicants who are Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) must have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior Secondary [10+2] or equivalent from any system of education as recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- There are no age-related restrictions for the purpose of admission into the B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)/ B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) programme(s).
BML Munjal University BA-LLB (H) & BBA-LLB (H) Admission 2021 Application Process
- Applicants can access the online application portal or download an application form via https://www.bmu.edu.in/apply-page
- Hard copies of application forms are available at: BML Munjal University Delhi office/Select book shops/BMU Campus.
- If the applicant is submitting a hard copy, the completed application form along with relevant enclosures and application fee (cash receipt/demand draft) to BML Munjal University, 2nd floor, Tower-2, NBCC Plaza, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi: 110017
- Alternatively, a soft copy of the above documents can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For specific details, applicants are advised to read the admission application form carefully.
- Application fee – Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of payment – through online or offline mode.
- Personal interview.
- The decision to short-list applicants for a personal interview and make a formal offer of admission thereafter will be taken by the selection committee
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website