BML Munjal University announces Admission to BA-LLB (Hons) and BBA-LLB (Hons) Program 2022
BML Munjal University BA-LLB (H) & BBA-LLB (H) Admission – BML Munjal University (BMU), Gurgaon has invited applications for admission to 5-year BA-LLB (Hons.) and BBA-LLB (Hons.) Programs at the school of Law for the academic session 2022
Interested candidates can check all the details of BML Munjal University BA-LLB (H) & BBA-LLB (H) Admission 2022 like application form, eligibility criteria, Admission procedure etc. from the post below.
Law Program Offered
- BBA, LLB (Hons.)
- BA, LLB (Hons.)
BML Munjal University BA-LLB (H) & BBA-LLB (H) Admission Dates 2021
Early Admission 1
- Applications Start : Monday, December 13, 2021
- Applications Close : Friday, January 28, 2022
Early Admission 2
- Applications Start : Saturday, January 29, 2022
- Applications Close : Friday, March 25, 2022
Early Admission 3
- Applications Start : Saturday, March 26, 2022
- Applications Close : Friday, May 6, 2022
Early Admission 4
- Applications Start : Saturday, May 7, 2022
- Applications Close : To be announced*
BML Munjal University BA-LLB (H) & BBA-LLB (H) Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Applicants appearing for their class XII examinations from any of the Andhra Pradesh/Telangana/Tamil Nadu/Kerala State Board.
- Are required to have a minimum aggregate of 70% in their class XII final board examinations.
- Applicants from any of the other Indian education boards recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (This covers CBSE, ISC, and State Education Boards recognized by AIU) are required to have a minimum aggregate of 60% in their class XII final board examinations.
- Valid CLAT or LSAT scores. All students need to mandatorily write CLAT or LSAT and submit the scores.
- Cambridge/IGCSE board students are required to have 2 A-levels minimum.
- As per the AIU’s current guidelines, all IB Diploma and IB Certificate students with 24 points with 3 subjects at HL and 3 subjects at SL are welcome to apply for the undergraduate courses at BML Munjal University
- Applicants who are Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) must have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior Secondary [10+2] or equivalent from any system of education as recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and must submit their LSAT score.
BML Munjal University BA-LLB (H) & BBA-LLB (H) Admission Application Process 2022
- Applicants can access the online application portal or download an application form via https://www.bmu.edu.in/apply-page
- Hard copies of application forms are available at: BML Munjal University Delhi office/Select book shops/BMU Campus.
- If the applicant is submitting a hard copy, the completed application form along with relevant enclosures and application fee (cash receipt/demand draft) to BML Munjal University, 2nd floor, Tower-2, NBCC Plaza, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi: 110017
- Alternatively, a soft copy of the above documents can be e-mailed to email@example.com
- For specific details, applicants are advised to read the admission application form carefully.
- Application fee: Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of payment: Through online or offline mode
- Personal interview.
- The decision to short-list applicants for a personal interview and make a formal offer of admission thereafter will be taken by the selection committee
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website