BML Munjal University announces Admission to Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Hons. Program 2021
BML Munjal University B.Com (Hons.) Admission 2021 – BML Munjal University invites application for admission to 3-year Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.) Program offered at the School of Economics & Commerce for the academic session 2021. Interested candidates can apply online from BMU official website,
Interested candidates can check all the details of BML Munjal University B.Com (Hons.) Admission 2021 like application form, eligibility criteria, etc. from the post below.
The B.Com (Hons.) program offers specialization in
- B.Com (Hons) With specialization in Blockchain Financial Technologies
- B.Com (Hons) With specialization in Forensic Accounting & Fraud
- B.Com (Hons) With specialization in Banking & Insurance
- B.Com (Hons) With specialization in Derivative & Risk Management
BML Munjal University B.Com (Hons.) Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application process : – Ongoing
- Last date to apply :- To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for BML Munjal University B.Com (Hons.) Admission 2021
- Applicants appearing for their class XII examinations from any of the state boards or from any of the Indian education boards recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (This covers CBSE, ISC, and State Education Boards recognized by AIU) are required to have a minimum aggregate of 60% in 3 Core subjects of their class XII final board examinations.
- Cambridge/IGCSE board students are required to have 3 A-levels.
- As per the AIU’s current guidelines, all IB Diploma and IB Certificate students with 24 points with 3 subjects at HL and 3 subjects at SL are welcome to apply for the undergraduate courses at BML Munjal University.
- If you have taken the SAT or ACT exams, submitting those scores to BML Munjal University will enhance your chances of selection. Our DI Code for SAT applicants is – 7534. All applicants applying with SAT/ ACT scores need to send us their official score reports.
- Applicants who are Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) must have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior Secondary [10+2] or equivalent from any system of education as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and must submit their SAT score.
- Indicative core subjects for each stream are listed below:
- Science: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Computer Science
- Commerce: Accounting, Business Studies, Mathematics, Economics, Entrepreneurship
- Humanities: English, History, Sociology, Psychology, Economics, Entrepreneurship
- Please note subjects such as Physical Education, Fine Arts, Environmental Studies etc. will not be considered as core subjects for any stream.
BML Munjal University B.Com (Hons.) Admission 2021 Application Process
- Applicants can access the online application portal or download an application form via Hard copies of our application forms are available at: https://www.bmu.edu.in/apply-page
- BML Munjal University Delhi office/Select book shops/BMU campus
- As part of the application, applicants are required to provide the following:
- Completed application form with relevant enclosures.
- Proof of payment of application fee of Rs. 1500/-.
- If the applicant is submitting a hard copy, the completed application form along with relevant enclosures and application fee (cash receipt/demand draft) to BML Munjal University, 2nd floor, Tower-2, NBCC Tower, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi: 110017
- Applicants will have to go through the following process:
- All applicants are required to submit the completed application form with all relevant enclosures including proof of payment of the application fee.
- BMU will review applications and short-list candidates for the interview.
- All shortlisted candidates appear for a personal interview.
- The BMU selection committee processes the final admission decisions.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website