Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University (BBMKU) Dhanbad announces PhD Entrance Test for Admission to PhD Program 2021
BBMKU Phd Entrance Test 2021 – Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University (BBMKU) Dhanbad (A State University in Bihar) invites application for admission to PhD Program for the academic session 2021 through an Entrance Test.
Read further for more details on BBMKU Phd Entrance Test 2021
Departments offering PhD Program
- Faculty of Humanities: English; Hindi; Philosophy; Sanskrit; Urdu; Bengali
- Faculty of Social Sciences: Economics; Geography; Home Science; Political Science; Psychology; Sociology; Management Studies
- Faculty of Science: Physics; Chemistry; Botany; Mathematics; Zoology
- Faculty of Commerce: Commerce; Business Management
- Total Seats: 374
BBMKU Phd Entrance Test 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21st June 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26th June 2021
- Submission of hard Copy of form with requisite documents: 28th June 2021
- Entrance Test Date: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for BBMKU Phd Entrance Test 2021
- Masters or Equivalent degree of a University recognized by UGC in the relevant/allied subjects with a minimum of 55% marks for general/OBC and 50% for SC/ST and persons with disability (more than 40% disability).
- A candidate can also apply for the Test under RA (Resulted Awaited) category, if he/she is appearing at or has appeared in the Final Year or Final Semester where the semester system is operational of Masters or equivalent degree exam during the session.
- There shall be no age limit to appear for PhD Entrance Test
BBMKU Phd Entrance Test 2021 Application Process
- Candidates are required to apply Ph.D Entrance test through online mode at the official website www.bbmkuniv.in
- GEN/OBC – Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST/PH – Rs 500/-
- Selected for PhD Program will be on the basis of both written test (70%) and interview/viva-voce (30%)
- Written test will be of 3 hours duration of 200 marks.
- There will be 200 multiple choice objective type questions each carrying ONE Mark
Syllabus of the Test
- Detailed syllabus of the PET of cach subject shall be available in the website of the University/ Dep.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website