Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune announces Common Entrance Test for Admission to 2nd Yr. B. Pharma & B. Pharma Practice for session 2022, Apply now
BVP B. Pharm (II) and B. Pharm Practice Admission 2022 – Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune will be conducting the Common Entrance Test (BHPA-II -2022 & B.Pharm Practice 2022) for admission to 2nd Yr. B. Pharmacy & B. Pharma Practice offered at Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune for the academic year 2022-23
Interested candidates can check all the details ofBVP B. Pharm (II) and B. Pharm Practice Admission 2022 like application form, eligibility criteria, etc from the page given below.
BVP B. Pharm (II) and B. Pharm Practice Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date for submission of the online application : 14th June 2022
- Date of Exam (BHPA-II & Practice 2022) : 26th June 2022
- Result announcement Date : 30th June 2022
- Counselling Date : 14th July 2022
- College Start Date : 01st August 2022
BVP B. Pharm (II) and B. Pharm Practice Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
For Direct Admission to Second Year B.Pharm.
- The candidate must be an Indian National. He has to produce a proof in support of his nationality from a competent authority.
- The candidate should have passed H.S.C. (STD-XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher education or its equivalent examination with science subjects.
- A candidate who has passed Diploma in Pharmacy with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of Backward Class Categories belonging only to Maharashtra) from any institution recognized by Pharmacy Council of India (as per ER 91) is eligible for direct admission to S. Y. B. Pharm.
- Candidates who have appeared or are likely to appear for the qualifying examination i.e. Final year D. Pharm but whose results have not been yet declared can also appear for this entrance.
For B. Pharmacy (Practice)
- The candidate should possess the following eligibility
- A pass in diploma course in Pharmacy from an institution approved by the Pharmacy council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act, 1948
- A registered Pharmacist
- A minimum of four years of pharmacy practice experience in a community or hospital pharmacy –
- A certificate from the competent authority stating that the candidate is endorsed as a registered pharmacist in the drug license of a pharmacy as proof of practice experience in case of community pharmacist,
- A certificate from the Principal / Medical Superintendent / competent person of the Hospital / Health Unit stating that the candidate is working and a pharmacist will be accepted as proof of practice experience in case of hospital pharmacist.
BVP B. Pharm (II) and B. Pharm Practice Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the official website http://bvuniversity.edu.in
- A candidate desirous of appearing for the BPHA-II-2022 entrance test is required to complete the prescribed online application form and submit to the University along with the entrance test fee.
- The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online, and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form.
- Application fee : Rs 1,450/-
- Mode of Payment : Through any Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking / Demand Draft
- A candidate desirous of seeking admission to Direct Second Year Bachelor of Pharmacy OR Bachelor of Pharmacy(Practice) Programme should fulfill the minimum eligibility condition, the final admission will be offered based solely on the merit obtained at the all India entrance test BPHA-II-2022 conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune.
- Mode of Exam : Computer Based Test / Remote proctored home-based online Entrance test
- Duration of exam : 2 hour
- Type of questions : Multiple-Choice Questions
- Total Marks : 200 Marks
- Negative Marking : One Mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There is no negative marking.
- These questions will be based on the syllabus mentioned as per Education Regulation 1991 prescribed by the Pharmacy Council of India for the Diploma in Pharmacy (I and II yr.) course. (syllabus of Std. XI science curriculum and Std. XII science curriculum).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website