Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune announces Common Entrance Test (M-EYECET-2021) for Admission to Master of Optometry
Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune M-EYECET 2021 – Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune will conduct the common entrance test M-EYECET-2021 for admission to Master of Optometry (M. Optom) for the academic year 2021-22
Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune M-EYECET 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for submission of online application: 29th August 2021
- Date of Entrance Test (M-EYECET 2021): 05th September 2021
- Declaration of Result: 13th September 2021
- Counseling Date: 27th September 2021
- Commencement of Classes: 01st October 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune M-EYECET 2021
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor of Optometry or equivalent course from any Indian University which is recognized by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) (accreditation is based on eligibility criteria, syllabus & examination pattern) and Indian Optometric Association or UGC recognized universities except the open university.
- Candidates belonging to Foreign Students category should have completed Bachelor of Optometry (B.Optom) or equivalent course from any University, which is an affiliate member of World Council of Optometry (WCO) and/ or is recognized by a competent educational body like a national council/association of the country of origin of the candidate.
- Candidates should have completed 21 years of age as on 31 December 2021
Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune M-EYECET 2021 Application Process
- A candidate desirous of appearing for the M-EYECET (M. Optom) 2021 entrance test is required to complete the prescribed online application form and submit to the University along with the entrance test fee.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://bvuniversity.edu.in/
- The candidates must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form and should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online.
- The general instructions regarding filling up online forms, application fees, and admission to the courses are detailed on the website.
- Entrance test Fee – Rs.1200/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- A candidate desirous of seeking admission to the M. Optom Program should fulfill the minimum eligibility condition as stated above.
- The final admission will be offered based solely on the merit obtained at the all India entrance test M-EYECET (M. Optom)-2021 conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune
BVP M-EYECET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Online mode (Computer Based test)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Types of Questions: Objective Type Test (MCQ type)
- of Questions: 100 questions
- Marking Scheme: There is no Negative Marking
BVP M-EYECET 2021 Syllabus
- The M-EYECET (M. Optom)-2021 will consist of one question paper, set in English and will contain 25 multiple choice objective-type questions based on B.Optom. course Syllabus.
BVP M-EYECET 2021 Admit Card
- A link will available at the website http://bvuniversity.edu.in/ 7 days prior to the date of online computer-based entrance test date where the candidate will have to click on the link, log in with their credentials provided and download their respective admit card of particular online computer-based entrance test for which he/she applied for.
- The reporting time before the gate closes shall be mentioned in the admit card. The candidate must report as per the time schedule at the test venue.
- The candidates must bring this Admit Card at the Examination Centre. No candidate will be allowed entry without this Hall Ticket
- The candidate is also required to bring one of the photo identification cards in original viz. Voter Identity Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport or Adhar Card etc.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website