Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune Common Entrance Test (M-EYECET-2018) for Admission to Master of Optometry (M. Optom)
Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune M-EYECET 2018 – Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune will conduct the common entrance test M-EYECET 2018 for admission to Master of Optometry (M. Optom) for the academic year 2018-19
Also See : Admission Notification
- Last Date for Submitting the Completed Application Form: 16th August 2018
- Date of CET-MBT 2018 Exam: 20th August 2018 (11.00 hrs to 11.30 hrs)
- Group discussion session: 20th August 2018 (2.00 pm onwards)
- Date of Declaration of Result: 24th August 2018
- Date of Counselling & Spot Admissions: 27th August 2018
- Commencement of Classes: 3rd September 2018
Intake Capacity: 10 seats
- Out of the sanctioned intake in each course 15% seats are reserved for Foreign /NRI /PIO /OCI/Mgmt. Merit category students
- Candidates seeking admissions to the seats under Foreign / NRI /P.I.O. / OCI/ Institutional Quota Merit category will have to apply separately on a prescribed application form.
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor of Optometry or equivalent course from any Indian University which is recognized by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) (accreditation is based on eligibility criteria, syllabus & examination pattern) and Indian Optometric Association or UGC recognized universities except open university. Current list of Institutes and the courses which are eligible is given below.
- Candidates belonging to Foreign students category should have completed Bachelor of Optometry (B.Optom) or equivalent course from any University, which is affiliate member of World Council of Optometry (WCO) and/ or is recognized by a competent educational body like a national council / association of the country of origin of the candidate.
- Candidates should have completed 21 years of age as on 31 December of the year of admission. List of courses and Institutes, which have been approved by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) as graduate courses eligible for admission to M.Optom
- A Candidate desirous of seeking admission to M. Optom Program should fulfill the minimum eligibility condition as stated above.
- The final admission will be offered based solely on the merit obtained at the all India entrance test M-EYECET (M. Optom)-2018 conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University),Pune
- The entrance test M-EYECET (M. Optom)-2018 for admission to M.Optom Program will consist of in all 50 marks.
- The M-EYECET (M. Optom)-2018 will consists of one question paper, set in English and will contain 25 multiple choice objective-type questions based on B.Optom. course Syllabus.
- Each question has four alternatives, with only one correct or most appropriate answer.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking.
- Test will also include one hour group discussion session of 25 marks
- Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), School of Optometry, Women’s Engineering College Building, Ground Floor, Pune-Satara Road, Pune 411 043.(Contact Tel. No. 020–24378270)
- A candidate desirous of appearing for the M-EYECET (M. Optom) 2018 entrance test is required to complete the prescribed online application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee.
- The application form is available online at: www.bvuniversity.edu.in
- The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online, and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form. Instructions are mentioned at ‘Registration Guide’ menu which is available on website.
- Before filling up the application form online, candidates should:
- Create their login credential
- Have a scanned image of their recent passport size photograph (Refer to guidelines mentioned on the Website)
- Have a scanned image of their signature, ready before filling up the online application form
Entrance Test Fee:
- Entrance test fee: Rs 1,200 /-
- The entrance test fee shall be paid through payment gateway using internet banking mode or through debit/credit card. Service charges and other taxes for transaction as applicable by bank has to be paid by the applicant.
- The entrance test fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates who remain absent for the entrance test will forfeit their entrance test fee.
For more information visit the website: www.bvuniversity.edu.in
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
School of Optometry, Women’s Engineering College, Ground floor, Pune Satara Road,Katraj, Dhankawadi, Pune – 43. Tel. No.: 020-24378270, Website www.bvuniversity.edu.in or bharatividyapeethuniversity.net