Bharath University Chennai announces Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs 2022, Apply now
Bharath University Admission 2022 – Bharath University Chennai invites applications for admission to B.Tech (all Branches), B.Arch, B.Sc.(Ag), M.Tech/M.Arch, MBA/MCA, Arts & Science (UG/PG), Law and Pharmacy Programs for the academic year 2022.
- B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) – Duration 4 Years : B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture
- B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology) – Duration 4 Years : B.Tech
- Arts & Science (UG PG) : B.com, BCA, BBA, B.Sc. BA, MA, M.com, MSc, MCA, M.phil and Integrated Courses
- M.Tech. (Master of Technology) – Duration 2 Years : M.Tech Automobile Engineering; M.Tech Biomedical Engineering; M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering; M.Tech Construction Engineering and Management; M.Tech Digital Communications and Networking; M.Tech Embedded Systems; M.Tech Industrial Biotechnology; M.Tech Information Technology; M.Tech Power Electronics and Drives; M.Tech Structural Engineering; M.Tech Thermal Engineering; MCA; MBA
- B.Arch. – Duration 5 Years : Bachelor of Architecture
- M.Arch Duration 2 Years : M.Arch (General); M.Arch (Landscape Architecture)
- Pharmacy : B.Pharmacy – Duration 4 Years ; D.Pharmacy – Duration 2 Years
- Research Programmes : M.S. by Research ; Ph.D.[All Branches]
Bharath University Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date to apply : Last week of July 2022
Bharath University Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture : A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology.
- For B.Tech : A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
- For Bioengineering Departments a Pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology.
- For B.Tech (Lateral Entry) : A pass in Diploma recognized by Central or State Government with 50% aggregate/ B.Sc. with Mathematics or its equivalent.
- For B.Arch : “No candidate, with less than 50% marks in aggregate, shall be admitted to the architecture course unless he/she has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or equivalent with Mathematics as a subject of examinations at the 10+2 level”.
- A pass in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the council of Architecture. However, the candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form for admission to B.Arch. Program.
- For M.Arch : The candidate with a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate in a Bachelor of Architecture degree course.
- For M.Arch. Landscape Architecture : The candidate with a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate in a Bachelor of Architecture degree course.
- For M.Tech : Any B.E./B.Tech or its equivalent examinations approved by UGC/AICTE in appropriate branches with at least 60% marks in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA are eligible for respective courses.
- For M.B.A : Any Undergraduate with first class or 60% marks or equivalent.
Bharath University Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible and Interesting Candidates can apply online through official website https://www.bharathuniv.ac.in/
Steps to follow
- Step 1 : Register Yourself
- Step 2 : Verify Email
- Step 3 : Fill Application
- Step 4 : Form Online
- Step 5 : Pay Application Fee
- Step 6 : Submit Application
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website