Bennett University announces Admission to PG Diploma Program 2021
Bennett University PG Diploma Admission 2021 – Bennett University (Times of India Group) invites applications from the interested candidates for admission into One Year Post Graduate Diploma Programs in Advertising & Marketing / Business Journalism / Digital Journalism for the academic year 2021-22.
Bennett University PG Diploma Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last date to apply :- To be announced
Course offered and Seats
- One Year PGD in Advertising & Marketing : 15
- One Year PGD in Business Journalism : 15
- One Year PGD in Digital Journalism : 35
Eligibility Criteria for Bennett University PG Diploma Admission 2021
Criteria of minimum Educational Qualification.
- Candidates must be appearing / passed a 3 years UG Degree or equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Candidates who are offered provisional admission based on declared scores in the application, will be required to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination during document inspection at the time of registration failing which, such provisional admission will stand withdrawn.
Eligibility conditions to be eligible for admission under NRI/International Category:
- PIO (Person of Indian Origin). A person who or whose ancestors were Indian nationals and who is presently holding another country’s citizenship/ nationality i.e. he/she is holding foreign passport.
- OCI (Overseas Citizen of India). A person registered as “Overseas Citizen of India” (OCI) cardholder under section 7A of the Citizenship Act, 1955.
- NRI shall be a student, whose mother or father, first degree relation including the real brother and sister or grandparents both paternal and maternal are NRIs.
Bennett University PG Diploma Admission 2021 Application Process
- The students may fill the application forms online using net banking/credit/debit card at https://applications.bennett.edu.in.
- There is no separate on-line application form for the NRI/International students. However, students shall be provided an option to be considered under NRI category and which shall then lead to downloading of a sponsorship letter, which must be filled and sent to the University, to enable application being considered.
- Cost of Form: Rs 1000/- (can be paid online or through Demand Draft)
- The completed Application Form, (only when hard copy purchased), must be sent to the following address: Admission Section (PGD Programs)Bennett University Office, Plot No’s 8-11, Tec, h Zone II, Near Dabra Village. Greater Noida- 201310, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Selection will be based on merit of Graduation score.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website