Bennett University announces Admission to PG Diploma Courses 2019
Bennett University PG Diploma Admission 2019 – Bennett University (Times of India Group) invites applications from the interested candidates for admission into PG Diploma courses for the academic year 2019-20.
About the University:
- The Times of India Group is India’s largest and oldest media entity, with a 180 years legacy of trust, knowledge and public service. Driven by the larger aim of enhancing India’s higher education infrastructure, and building on our rich legacy, the Group has set up Bennett University, in Greater Noida. The University will provide its students a premium learning experience supported by research driven faculty, global academic partnerships and a well-rounded industry-centric curriculum, preparing them to compete and prosper in a rapidly transforming world.
See: Admission Notification and Dates
Courses Offered and seats:
- 1 year PGD in Business Journalism: 30
- 1 year PGD in Digital Media- English: 30
- 1 year PGD in Digital Media – Hindi: 30
Bennett University PG Diploma Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online Application submission: On going
- Merit list release: June 2019
- Counselling starts: July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Bennett University PG Diploma Admission 2019
Common to all programs
- Graduation in any Discipline, subject to following:
- Candidates who are offered provisional admission will be required to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination i.e. graduation or equivalent to the University authorities, during document inspection at the time of registration (tentative 12-14 July 2019), failing which, such provisional admission may be withdrawn;
- Candidates whose graduation results are expected after the commencement of the Programs will be required to produce their degree certificates before October 30, 2019. Failure to do so will lead to the cancellation of their admission in totto.
- Any wrong declaration of marks /scores in the application, which provides undue advantage, if detected even after registration, shall lead to disqualification of the candidate and withdrawal of admission or scholarship, as the case may be.
- General Instructions on conditions of Eligibility: Admission granted to a student may be revoked for noncompliance/not meeting the admission criteria/ being found ineligible, even if same is detected at a later date. All admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/ documents of the candidates. The decision of the Admission Committee of the University regarding the eligibility of any applicant shall be final.
See: Journalism Admissions
- Candidates, who fulfill the above eligibility conditions, shall be admitted based on the following:
- 1 Year PGD in Business Journalism: An online/offline entrance test that will check the proficiency of students in English language and their basic business understanding.
- 1 Year PGD in Digital Media-English and 1 Year PGD in Digital Media-Hindi: An online/offline entrance test that will check the proficiency of students in English language or Hindi language as per opted program.
- Candidates shall be required to appear in an entrance test of the University; format, and dates of which shall be announced well in advance. These tests will be conducted between end of March and June 2019, as per dates chosen by the candidates from amongst the announced dates. The performance in the entrance test will form the basis of the candidate’s admission to the program. The seats amongst valid applications received shall be allotted based the performance of candidates in the entrance test, till the seats are filled up in the applied program.
See: Latest Entrance Exams
Bennett University PG Diploma Admission 2019 Application Process
- The students may fill the application forms online using net banking/credit/debit card at https://applications.bennett.edu.in.
- Rs 1000/-(can be paid online or through Demand Draft)
- The completed Application Form, (only when a physical copy is purchased), should be sent to the following address: Admission Section, Bennett University Office, Plot No’s 8-11, Tech Zone II, Near Dabra Village. Greater Noida- 201310, Uttar Pradesh, India.
For more details please visit the official website
Plot No’s 8-11, Tech Zone II, Near Dabra Village. Greater Noida- 201310, Uttar Pradesh, India.