Bennett University announces Admission to Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Journalism and Mass Communication Program 2021
Bennett University BA JMC Admission 2021 – Bennett University invites Applications from interested candidates for admission into Bachelor of Arts (Journalism & Mass Communication) in English and Hindi for the academic year 2021-22.
Check out the details on Bennett University BA JMC Admission 2021 from the page below.
Bennett University BA JMC Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application process :- Ongoing
- Last date to apply :- To be announced
Total Number of Seats (Approved Intake)
- BA (J&MC) – English Program – 220
- BA (J&MC) – Hindi Program – 30
- Note : Includes SC/ST, General category and 2 seats for Kashmiri Migrants; Additional 15% supernumerary seats are available for NRI/International category students.
Eligibility Criteria for Bennett University BA JMC Admission 2021
Criteria of minimum Educational Qualification and Year of Passing.
- The candidate must obtain a minimum of 40% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent examinations in any discipline (aggregate % shall be calculated based on the best 4 subjects).
- For BA (J&MC) – English Program – English shall be required Mandatory subject in the 10+2 Examination.
- For BA (J&MC) – Hindi Program – English or Hindi shall be required Mandatory Subject in the 10+2 Examination. If Hindi has not been taken in 12th Board, then Hindi shall be compulsory subject at 10th standard or equivalent examination.
Eligibility conditions for IB(DP/Certificate)/Cambridge (IGCSE) qualified Candidates.
- All candidates shall be required to obtain the 10+2 equivalence certificate from AIU on or before registration. Failure to do so may lead to cancellation of admission.
Eligibility conditions to be eligible for admission under NRI/International Category:
- PIO (Person of Indian Origin). A person who or whose ancestors were Indian nationals and who is presently holding another country’s citizenship/ nationality i.e. he/she is holding foreign passport.
- OCI (Overseas Citizen of India). A person registered as “Overseas Citizen of India” (OCI) cardholder under section 7A of the Citizenship Act, 1955.
- NRI shall be a student, whose mother or father, first degree relation including the real brother and sister or grandparents both paternal and maternal are NRIs.
Bennett University BA JMC Admission 2021 Application Process
- The students may fill the application forms online using net banking/credit/debit card at https://applications.bennett.edu.in.
- There is no separate on-line application form for the NRI/International students. However, students shall be provided an option to be considered under NRI category and which shall then lead to downloading of a sponsorship letter, which must be filled and sent to the University, to enable application being considered.
- Cost of Form: Rs 1000/- (can be paid online or through Demand Draft)
- The completed Application Form, (only when hard copy purchased), must be sent to the following address: Admission Section – BA (J&MC)
- Bennett University Office, Plot No’s 8-11, Tech Zone II, Near Dabra Village. Greater Noida- 201310, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Applicants will have to go through the following step –
- Step 1 – Submission of Application/Registration of candidature. Registration of candidature implies filling online application, providing the marks/scores and uploading of mark sheets as required:
- Step 2 – The candidate may fill the application form without waiting for the results of the 10+2 examination, IB(DP/Certificate)/Cambridge (IGCSE) board or SAT results.
- Step 3 – IB students, who fulfil the required eligibility criteria, may also fill the form of the University, based on predicted scores (provided by counselor only, directly to University at email ID email@example.com. The students should thereafter inform the University, on above mail ID giving reference of the program and application number.
- It is essential for the candidate to provide the marks of examinations as given at (a) above, immediately, after declaration of results.
- Selection will be based on merit of Class XII Best of 3 subjects score/SAT score.
- In case candidate doesn’t meet the above mentioned criteria, candidate may be required to qualify the Entrance Test or Personal interview conducted by Bennett University.
- Online Test may also be held for English program and Personal interview may be conducted for Hindi Program.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website