Barkatullah University Bhopal announces Admission to UG, PG and Diploma Program 2021-22
Barkatullah University Admission 2021 – Barkatullah University, Bhopal (M.P.) has invited applications for admission to various UG, PG and Diploma Courses offered at University Teaching Departments for the academic session 2021-22.
Candidates can check for more details on Barkatullah University Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc. from the page below
- UG Courses : B.A. B.com, B.Sc. B.E., B.Pharm, B.P.Ed., B.P.E.S , B.A.LLB, etc.
- PG Courses : M.A., M.com, M.A/M.Sc., M.Sc, M.Sc.(Tech.), M.Com, M.F. Sc., M.Pharm, M.B.A., M.P.Ed., M.Tech., LLM etc.
- PG Diploma Courses : P.G. Diploma (One Year) in Stress Management, Yoga Therapy, Yogic Science, Animal Resources Management, Guidance & Counseling, AI & Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Psychological Counselling (PGDPC), Personal Management (PGDPM), Marketing Management (PGDMM) , Finance & Task Management (PGDFTM), PG Tourism in Hotel Management (PGDTHM), PGDCA & Advanced Diploma (One Year) in Biosafety and Biosecurity etc.
- Diploma & Certificate Courses : Certificate (06 months)/ Diploma(One Year) in Modern Arabic Language, Diploma in Web and Graphics Design & Mobile App Development, Certificate in Old Age Care & Eco Tourism etc.
Barkatullah University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start of Online Application : 25th July 2021
- Last Date of submission of online application : 14th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Barkatullah University Admission 2021
- For UG, Diploma & Certificates Courses : Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with English from CBSE or any other recognized board with a minimum 50% aggregate.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- The candidates awaiting their results of the qualifying examination can also apply for admission in courses, but their final admission to the course shall be required to be passed in the qualifying examination as per eligibility criteria.
- For more details on eligibility criteria, visit the University Website http://www.bubhopal.ac.in/
Barkatullah University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.bubhopal.ac.in/
- The student can apply through M. P. Online Portal. The details of admission rules fee and other information of the departments can be seen on university website www.bubhopal.ac.in
- After Submission of the Application form, Candidates are required to send a scanned copy of the Application along with mark sheets, Certificates, etc. by email/post to the Head of Concerned Teaching Department.
- For General/OBC Categories: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST Categories: Rs. 150/-
- Mode of Payment: Through online mode
- Admission will be done on the basis of qualifying examination
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website