Bankura University West Bengal Admission Notification for 3 Year LL.B (Hons) Course for Academic Year 2021-22
Bankura University LL.B (Hons) Admission 2021 – Online applications are invited for admission to 3-Years LL.B. (Hons.) Course (Semester system) for the Academic Year 2021-22 for Sarsuna Law College, Sarsuna, Kolkata (Private/self-financing Law college affiliated to Bankura University)
Interested and eligible candidates can check details on Bankura University LL.B (Hons) Admission 2021 from the page below.
About the Program
- Program : 3-Years LL.B. (Hons.)
- Total seats: 180 (one hundred eighty).
Bankura University LL.B (Hons) Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Date of opening of Online Portal for Application : 02nd August 2021
- Completion of Application in the Online Portal : 20th August 2021
- Publication of Provisional Merit list : 24th August 2021
- Complaint if any, against the Merit List, intimation may be given to Help-Line desk through mobile/ e-mail etc. : 24th to 28th August 2021
- Publication of Final Merit list : 31st August 2021
- Commencement of Admission by Payment of required Fees : 01st September 2021
- Completion of Admission : 30th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Bankura University LL.B (Hons) Admission 2021
- Cut-off marks for Unreserved Category – 45% in Graduation (Any Stream)
- Cut-off marks for Reserved (SC /ST) Category – 40% marks in Graduation (Any Stream)
- Cut-off marks for OBC Category – 42% marks in Graduation (Any Stream)
- Age Limit – No restrictions on Upper Age Limit
Bankura University LL.B (Hons) Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online https://bankurauniv.ac.in/
- Candidates are advised to use their own mobile no and email Id for registration and applying online. Enter the required details and upload your latest passport size Photograph, Signature. Print of duly filled online application should be retained for future use.
- All the information must match exactly with the school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates
- After registration, the Merit List will be published. This Merit List will contain the names of all the eligible candidates on the basis of the marks obtained in Graduation Level.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website