Ashoka University announces Admission to Undergraduate Program for Session 2022, Apply now
Ashoka University UG Admission – Ashoka University, Sonipat has invited online applications from the eligible candidates for admission to various Undergraduate Courses for the academic session 2022 (August Intake).
Candidates can check out more details on Ashoka University UG Admission 2022 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, etc. from the page below
- Bachelor’s of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor’s of Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor’s of Computer Applications (B.C.A)
- Bachelor’s of Business Administrations (B.B.A.)
Ashoka University UG Admission Dates 2022
- Application Submission Deadline: 10th November 2021
- Assessment Date : 21st November 201
- Decision Notifications: 14th January 2022
- Acceptance Deadline: 11th February 2022
- Application Submission Deadline: 17th January 2022
- Assessment Date : 23rd January 2022
- Decision Notifications: 18th March 2022
- Acceptance Deadline: 22nd April 2022
- Application Submission Deadline: 06th April 2022
- Assessment Date: 17th April 2022
- Decision Notifications: 27th May 2022
- Acceptance Deadline: 17th June 2022
- Application Submission Deadline : 25th May 2022
- Assessment Date: 05th June 2022
- Decision Notifications: 08th July 2022
- Acceptance Deadline: 03rd August 2022
- Commencement Classes : 22st August 2022
Ashoka University UG Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Passed HS or equivalent examinations (10+2) in the relevant streams shall be eligible for admission to Undergraduate
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream from any recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate.
- Those who have appeared for the final examination of qualifying degree and awaiting results can also apply.
Ashoka University UG Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the University website https://www.ashoka.edu.in/
- An applicant needs to register with a personal email address (Gmail, Yahoo or Personal Domain IDs preferred) to start an application form. Use a personal email address and not a school or office-affiliated email address to ensure that they have access to this email address till the duration of their undergraduate degree programme.
- The candidates desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information before submitting your application form available on the official website.available on the official website.
- Admission will be based on merit in the qualifying examination.
- Once an applicant has completed all the components of the application process and submitted their form, the applicant will have to participate in the Assessments, which requires the applicant to take the Ashoka Aptitude Test and write an On-the-Spot Essay.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website