Arawali Veterinary College (AVC) Sikar Rajasthan announces Admission to BVSc and AH Degree Course 2021-22
Arawali Veterinary College Sikar BVSc & AH Admission 2021 – Arawali Veterinary College (AVC) Sikar (Rajasthan) has invited applications for the eligible candidates for admission in Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) Degree Program for the Academic Session 2021-22.
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) Degree Program
- Intake Capacity : 80 Seats
- Regular Seats : 28 Seats
- VCI Quota : 12 Seats
- Management Quota : 40 seats
Arawali Veterinary College Sikar BVSc & AH Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Arawali Veterinary College will be closed on filling of all seats or on : 31st October 2021 whichever is earlier
Eligibility Criteria for Arawali Veterinary College Sikar BVSc & AH Admission 2021
- Minimum Age: The candidate must have completed the minimum age of 17 years on or before 31-12-2021.
- Maximum age: Maximum permitted upper age for general category candidates for taking admission in first year B.V.SC. & A.H. is 25 years as on 31-12-2021 with relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to reserved categories.
- Note: the date of birth as recorded in the secondary examination marksheet / certificate will be taken as authentic for this purpose.
Essential Educational Qualifications:
- To be eligible for admission, the candidate must have passed the Senior Secondary (of 10+2 scheme) or equivalent recognized Examination with Science Biology group from a Statutory Indian Board/University (established under act by the State Governments or Central Government) taken after 12 years of regular study, the last 2 years of study with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology (which shall also include a practical examination in these subjects) and any other elective subjects along with English as one of the core compulsory subjects. Provided further, the candidate must have passed the aforesaid subjects individually and also separately both in Theory and Practical examinations in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology. Further, the
- General category candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English in Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent recognized examination. For the candidates of reserved categories, the marks requirement will be 5% (of 50%) less than that prescribed for General category candidates i.e. 47.5% in the aforesaid subjects.
- If the candidate has passed the Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination from a Board which is not a statutory Board his/her candidature will not be considered.
- Admission of candidates to B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course shall be made only on the basis of his/her merit in the NEET-2021 examination. No other merit/weightage shall be considered for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course.
Arawali Veterinary College Sikar BVSc & AH Admission 2021 Application Process
Mode of Application
- The candidate, otherwise eligible, may download the Application Form available on the college website (https://arawaliveterinarycollege.com/).
- The print of Application Form on A4 size sheet should be completely filled by hand in CAPITAL LETTERS using blue/black ball point pen only.
- An application registration fee (non-refundable) of Rs 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only) be paid through Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “Arawali Veterinary College, Sikar” payable at Sikar or Through NEFT A/c No:- 920010059304397, Branch Name:- Axis Bank, Sikar, IFSC Code:- UTIB0000763 or paid in cash at fees counter in Accounts Section of the college.
- The completely filled Application Form along with the Demand Draft / Cash Receipt should reach the office of Arawali Veterinary College, NH-52, Via-Ranoli, VPO- Bajor, Sikar, Rajasthan – 332001 OR can be submitted by hand in O/o the Dean on working days.
Processing of Applications
- Applications received in the office on or before the last date shall be scrutinized and a merit list will be prepared on the basis of scores of NEET-2021 examination. The candidates shall be informed about their place in merit and dates of counselling via telephone/mail/SMS.
Counselling and Admission
- The Counselling shall be held as per the schedule to be announced later.
- The requisite number of eligible candidates shall be called for counselling, document verification and payment of required fees (Click here). After paying the fee of 1st year B.V.Sc. & A.H. the candidate has to give a guarantee to pay the fee of the remaining 04 year by the mode as decided by the college authorities. After completion of all the formalities by the office, the candidate will be issued an Admission Letter.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website