Annamalai University announces Admission Master of Fisheries Science (M.F.Sc.) 2019
Annamalai University M.F.Sc Admission 2019 – Annamalai University invites applications from interested candidates for admission into M.F.Sc (Master of Fisheries Science in Aquaculture) admission for the year 2019.
Annamalai University M.F.Sc. Admission 2019 Important Dates
- The last date to apply is 31st May 2019 (5:30 Pm)
Course detail and Intake
- M.F.Sc. in Aquaculture: 8 seats
Duration of the programme:
- The duration of the entire programme offered is Two Academic Years comprising of Four Semesters.
Fee Details: Rs. 38,260/- per annum
See: Admission Notification and Dates
Eligibility Criteria for Annamalai University M.F.Sc. Admission 2019
Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions given below as on the last date of submission of application are eligible to apply. The candidates passing the qualifying examination after the last date of submission of application shall not be considered.
- Candidate should be a Citizen of India.
- Overseas citizens of India who are registered under section 7A of the
- Citizenship Act 1955 (Central Act 57 of 1955) are eligible to apply for Master of
- Fisheries Science (M.F.Sc.) Degree Programme subject to the production of proof of such registration.
- Candidates possessing four year B.F.Sc. Degree from any recognized University shall be eligible.
- A common entrance examination will be conducted by the University (Entrance Examination Date will be intimated later) to fill the seats.
- According to the merit, seats will be filled with Tamil Nadu candidates by the reservation policy followed by Tamil Nadu, Government.
- Candidates with 6.5 out of 10.00 or 65% aggregate under semester system alone are eligible to apply for admission to M.F.Sc. degree course. For SC/ST candidates, a minimum pass is sufficient.
Maximum Number of attempts:
- SC/SCA/ST: Three
- Others: Two
- As per the reservation rules of Government of Tamil Nadu
- Counselling will be held at the Administrative Office, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar, Chidambaram.
- Counselling Schedule will be available on the website. Eligible candidates will be called for counseling as per the rank.
- Counselling for the special category will be held before the general counseling.
- Counselling Fee: Candidates have to pay a Counselling fee of ` 2000/- (` 500/- for SC/SCA/ST Candidates) by cash or DD in favour of “The Registrar, Annamalai University” payable at Chennai at the time of counseling. The counseling fee is not refundable.
See: Fisheries Career Scope, Eligibility and Job Prospects
Annamalai University M.F.Sc. Admission 2019 Application Process
- The candidates seeking admission should register and apply only through online by logging on to www. annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/adm
- Demand draft for M.F.Sc. degree programme is Rs. 500/- for SC/SCA/ST and Rs 1000/- for others, which is drawn in favour of The Registrar, Annamalai University, payable at Annamalai Nagar/Chennai.
For more details please visit the official website
Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Cuddalore district, Tamil Nadu