Annamalai University announces B.E. (Part-Time) / B.Pharm. (Lateral Entry) /D. Pharm Programs Admission 2019
Annamalai University BE, B.Pharma and D.Pharm Admission 2019 – Applications are invited by the Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Annamalai University for admissions into B.E. (Part-Time) / B.Pharm. (Lateral Entry)/D. Pharm Courses for the academic year 2019
Candidates can check the complete information of Annamalai University BE, B.Pharma & D.Pharm Admission 2019 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. through this page below.
Also See : Pharmacy Admission
Annamalai University BE, B.Pharma and D.Pharm Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date to Apply: 31st May 2019 (05.30 pm)
- The following programmes are offered by Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Annamalai University.
Also See : Engineering Admission
B.E. Degree Programmes (Part-Time)
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Duration of the Program: The duration of all the above programmes offered comprise of seven semesters.
Note: B.E. Degree Programme (Part-Time) will be run based on the number of aspirants.
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.PHARM.) Degree Program (Lateral Entry)
- Duration of the Program: The duration of the above course offered is three years comprising of six semesters.
Note: Students with D.Pharm qualification will be admitted directly to second year B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) Program.
Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm.) Program
- Duration of the Program: The duration of the above course offered is two years
Also See : Admission Notification
Eligibility Criteria for Annamalai University BE, B.Pharma & D.Pharm Admission 2019
- Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions given below as on the last date of submission of application are eligible to apply. The candidates passing the qualifying examination after the last date of submission of application shall not be considered.
- Candidate should be a Citizen of India
- Overseas citizens of India who are registered under section 7A of the Citizenship Act 1955 (Central Act 57 of 1955) are eligible to apply for B.E. (PT) / B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) D.Pharm Programs subject to the production of proof of such registration
- Diploma Programs Eligible for the B.E (Part Time) Programs offered in FEAT (from 2019-20)
B.E (Part Time) Programs
- Minimum Experience as on 01-07-2019: 2 years after passing Diploma Course Examination. The admission is restricted to those working or residing within a radius of 90 km from Annamalainagar
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) Program (Lateral Entry)
- Candidates who have obtained Diploma in Pharmacy with an aggregate of not less than 50% marks in the first and second year D.Pharm Exams from this University or any other University or Board recognized as equivalent thereto by this University.
Diploma in Pharmacy (D.PHARM.) Program
- A pass in Higher Secondary Examination or an equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry, along with Biology (or) Botany & Zoology (or) Mathematics.
- A pass in B.Sc. Degree with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Mathematics subjects either at the Higher Secondary level or at the graduate level
- For Age Limit for B.Pharm (Lateral Entry) & D.Pharm Programs: Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019.
Reservation of Seats
- Reservation of seats for candidates belonging to ST / SC / SCA / MBC / BC / BCM / OC communities will be made as per rules and regulations of the Government of Tamil Nadu
- B.E. Programs (Part-Time): The selection of the candidates will be based on the Entrance Examination and Interview. The syllabus for the Entrance Examination will be at the Diploma Level. Entrance Examination will be intimated by post.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) Program (Lateral Entry): Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the qualifying examination only
- Diploma in Pharmacy (D.PHARM.) Program: The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination only. Rank list will be prepared based on the percentage of total marks obtained by the candidate in Higher Secondary course conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board / any other equivalent Board.
Annamalai University BE, B.Pharma & D.Pharm Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application Procedure for registration of application is Online from the University website www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/adm
General Instructions for Applicants
- Online Application Number is the Registration Number of the Annamalai University B.E. (Part-Time) / B.Pharm. (Lateral Entry)/D. Pharm Admissions 2019.
- The Candidates seeking admission should Register and apply only through Online by logging on to www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/adm
- The guidelines for registration are available on the Annamalai University Website Portal
- The Online application Number should be quoted in all future correspondence. The filled in online application should be downloaded and sent with all the enclosure with Online Payment Details / Demand Draft, either by Speed/Registered post or in person to The Registrar Annamalai University, Annamalainagar Chidambaram, Cuddalore District, Tamil Nadu, PIN-608 002 and should reach on or before D.Pharm., B.E.(Part-Time) / B.Pharm. (Lateral Entry) 31st May 2019 – 5.30 p.m.
- Demand draft for D.Pharm. Rs.400/- for SC/SCA/ST and Rs.400/- for Others, B.E.(Part-Time)/B.Pharm.(Lateral Entry) Rs.600/- for SC/SCA/ST and Rs.600/- for Others, which is drawn in favour of The Registrar, Annamalai University, payable at Annamalainagar / Chennai
- The candidates shall ensure that the completed online application form with all particulars and enclosures reaches the Annamalai University within the date and time specified
- Applications received by Speed post/courier or any other means, after the last date & time will not be accepted irrespective of the date of booking.