Annamalai University announces B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology) and B.Sc. (Medical Imaging Technology) Admission 2019
Annamalai University B.Sc. (MLT and MIT) Admission 2019 – Applications are invited by Raja Muthiah Medical College, Annamalai University for admissions into B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology) and B.Sc. (Medical Imaging Technology) for the academic year 2019
Candidates can check the complete information of Annamalai University B.Sc. (MLT and MIT) Admission 2019 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. through the page below.
Also See : Medical Entrance Exam
Annamalai University B.Sc. (MLT and MIT) Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for submission of Application Form: 31st May 2019 (05.30 pm)
The following programs are offered by Raja Muthiah Medical College, Annamalai University.
- B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology) 10 Seats
- B.Sc. (Medical Imaging Technology) 10 seats
Duration of the Program: The duration of above program offered is 3 years
Also See : Admission Notifications
Eligibility Criteria for Annamalai University B.Sc. (MLT and MIT) Admission 2019
- Candidate should be a Citizen of India
- Overseas citizens of India who are registered under section 7A of the Citizenship Act 1955 (Central Act 57 of 1955) are eligible to apply for Para Medical courses subject to the production of proof of such registration.
B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology)
- Every candidate desiring to join the B.Sc.(Medical Laboratory Technology) Degree Course should have passed the HSC/CBSE/ISC or other equivalent examination with any one of the subject combinations given below
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any other subject; OR
- Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
- Vocational stream with Laboratory Technology
B.Sc. (Medical Imaging Technology)
- Every candidate desiring to join the B.Sc.(Medical Imaging Technology) Degree Course should have passed the HSC/CBSE/ISC or other equivalent examination with any one of the subject combinations given below:
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any other subject; or
- Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age and maximum age is 30 years as on 31st December, 2019. For SC / SCA / ST candidates maximum age is raised to 35 years. Evidence should be produced.
Reservation of Seats
- Reservation of seats for candidates belonging to ST / SC / SCA / MBC / BC / BCM / OC communities will be made as per rules and regulations of the Government of Tamil Nadu
- Ranking will be made on merit on the basis of marks obtained by the eligible candidates in the science subjects in the qualifying examinations reduced to the base of 200 marks. The marks obtained through different boards will be taken into account after normalization
Allocation of Seats & Counselling Procedure
- Candidates will be called for Counselling in the order of merit.
- Counselling will be held at the Administrative Office, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram.
- The candidates will be called for counselling as per their merit and as per the eligibility norms mentioned in the prospectus.
- Selection shall be made under seven categories, namely OC, BC, BC (Muslim), MBC / DNC, SC, SCA and ST, following the rules of reservation of the Government of Tamil Nadu
- Candidates have to pay a Counselling fee of Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/SCA/ST Candidates) by cash or DD in favour of “The Registrar, Annamalai University” payable at Chennai at the time of counselling. The counselling fee is not refundable
Annamalai University B.Sc. (MLT and MIT) Admission 2019 Application Process
- Separate Online Applications should be submitted for B.Sc.(Medical Laboratory Technology / Medical Imaging Technology)
- Procedure for registration of application is Online from the University website www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/adm
General Instructions for Applicants
- Online Application Number is the Registration Number of the Annamalai University B.Sc.(Medical Laboratory Technology / Medical Imaging Technology) Admissions 2019
- The Candidates seeking admission should Register and apply only through Online by logging on to www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/adm
The guidelines for registration are available on the Annamalai University Website Portal
- The Online application Number should be quoted in all future correspondence. The filled in online application should be downloaded and sent with all the enclosure with Online Payment Details / Demand Draft, either by Speed/Registered post or in person to The Registrar Annamalai University, Annamalainagar Chidambaram, Cuddalore District, Tamil Nadu, PIN-608 002 and should reach on or before 31st May 2019 – 5.30 p.m.
- Demand draft for B.Sc. MIT. / B.Sc. MLT. Rs 800/- for SC/SCA/ST and Rs 800/- for Others, which is drawn in favour of The Registrar, Annamalai University, payable at Annamalainagar / Chennai.
- The candidates shall ensure that the completed online application form with all particulars and enclosures reaches the Annamalai University within the date and time specified
- Applications received by Speed post/courier or any other means, after the last date & time will not be accepted irrespective of the date of booking.