Alliance University Bangalore announces Admission to PhD Program in Law for Session 2023, Apply now
Alliance University PhD in Law Admission 2023 – Alliance University, Bangalore invites applicants for Admission to Doctoral Program in three years (Full time / Part time) Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Law Program at Alliance School of Law for the academic session 2023.
Read further for more details on Alliance University PhD in Law Admission 2023.
Areas of Research
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Criminal Law and Security Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Three Years (Full time/Part time)
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Application Deadline : April 30, 2023
- Master’s Degree in LL. M. (Any Branch) with a minimum of 55% (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized university.
- A minimum of two years full-time work experience is desirable.
- Qualifying score in Alliance Research Aptitude Test (ARAT).
- Applicants are encouraged to Apply Online through official Website https://apply.alliance.edu.in/phd
- Application Form Fee: INR 3,000/- (Rupees three thousand only)
- Note:- Before applying to the program, kindly share your mark-sheets of Class X, Class XII, Graduation, Post-Graduation, Work Experience Letters and Updated Curriculum Vitae to [email protected]. We will get back to you about your eligibility, post which you can fill the application form.
- Application Fee :- INR 3000/-
- Mode of payment :- Online Fee Payments (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card)
- Candidates are required to appear for the Admission Selection Process comprised of:
- Entrance Test
- Personal Interview
- Evaluation of the research synopsis on a proposed dissertation work
- Alliance School of Law, Alliance University also uses other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record for admission. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process.
For more details and apply online through Official Website
- PhD Admission 2023
- Law Entrance Exam and Admission Notifications 2023
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2023