Alliance University Bangalore announces Admission to PhD Program in Law 2021
Alliance University PhD in Law Admission 2021 – Alliance University, Bangalore invites applicants for Admission to Doctoral Program in three years (Full time / Part time) Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Law Program at Alliance School of Law, Alliance University for July 2021.
Read further for more details on Alliance University PhD in Law Admission 2021.
- Unit First : Introduction of Research : General
- Unit Second : Literature survey; Proposal writing
- Unit Three : Research Design; Study design
- Unit Fourth : Data Collection Techniques and Interpretation
- Unit Fifth : Scientific Writing, Report Writing, Collaborators & Funding
- Three Years (Full time/Part time)
Alliance University PhD in Law Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Rounds : Regular Application Round – I
- Last Date to apply :- 30th June 2021
- Program Commencement :- July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Alliance University PhD in Law Admission 2021
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the Ph. D. program at Alliance School of Law, Alliance University.
- Master’s Degree in LL. M. (Any Branch) with a minimum of 55% (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized university.
Alliance University PhD in Law Admission 2021 Application Process
- Applicants are encouraged to Apply Online through official Website https://apply.alliance.edu.in/phd
- Application Form Fee: INR 3,000/- (Rupees three thousand only)
- Note:- Before applying to the program, kindly share your mark-sheets of Class X, Class XII, Graduation, Post-Graduation, Work Experience Letters and Updated Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com. We will get back to you about your eligibility, post which you can fill the application form.
- Application Fee :- INR 3000/-
- Mode of payment :- Online Fee Payments (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card)
- Candidates are required to appear for the Admission Selection Process comprised of:
- Alliance Research Aptitude Test (ARAT)
- Personal Interview
- Evaluation of the research synopsis on a proposed dissertation work
- Alliance School of Law, Alliance University also uses other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record for admission. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process.
For more details and apply online through Official Website