Alliance University Bangaluru announces Admission to PhD in Law 2019
Alliance University PhD in Law Admission 2019 – Alliance University, Bangaluru invites applicants for Admission to Doctoral Program in Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Law Program at Alliance School of Law, Alliance University for the July 2019
PhD. In Law
- The doctoral program in law is aimed at aspiring candidates who wish to pursue research in law. As the field of law is dynamic, there is a greater need to undertake research especially in Constitutional Law, Environmental Law, Intellectual Property Rights Law, Criminal Law and Informational Technology Law.
- The research in law is multidimensional and interdisciplinary in character.
See: PHD Admissions
- Three years : Full time / Part time.
Important Dates for Alliance University PhD in Law Admission 2019
Regular Application Round
- Application Deadline: 22th May 2019
- Admission Selection Process: 25th May 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Alliance University PhD in Law Admission 2019
- Candidate should have a Master’s Degree in LL.M. (Any Branch) with a minimum of 55% (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized university.
See: Law Entrance Exams
- Candidates are required to appear for the Admission Selection Process comprised of:
- Alliance Research Aptitude Test (ARAT) and Personal Interview
- Evaluation of the research synopsis on a proposed dissertation work
- Alliance School of Law, Alliance University also uses other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record for admission. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process.
Alliance University PhD in Law Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can Apply Online www.bus.alliance.edu.in
- Candidates can also download the Application Form from University website www.alliance.edu.in, www.bus.alliance.edu.in
- The Application Form is also available at the Office of Admissions on payment of Rs. 3,000/- (US$100 for other foreign national applicants) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of “Alliance University” payable at Bengaluru.
- Candidate can send your filled in Application Form to Office of Recruitment, Careers and Admissions Alliance School of Law, Alliance University, Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106, Karnataka, India.
See: Admission Notification and Dates
Alliance University, Bengaluru
Office of Recruitment, Careers and Admissions Alliance School of Law, Alliance University, Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106, Karnataka, India, Tel.+918046199071, Email – email@example.com, website www.alliance.edu.in