Alliance University Bangalore announces Admission to PhD Program in Engineering and Design for Session 2023, Apply now
Alliance University PhD in Engineering and Design Admission 2023 – Alliance University, Bangalore invites applications for admission to Doctoral Program (PhD) in Engineering and Design offered at Alliance College of Engineering and Design for the academic session 2023.
Alliance University PhD in Engineering and Design Admission 2023
PhD in Engineering and Design Programs Disciplines
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Application Deadline : April 30, 2023
- For admission to the Ph.D. Program in any Engineering, including Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), the qualifying degree shall be M.E / M.Tech. / M.S (Engineering) / M.S. (Engineering) by Research. For admission to Ph.D. in CSE, ME / M.Tech. in Biotechnology or Biomedical Engineering are also eligible.
- For admission to the Ph.D. Program in Computer Science qualifying degree shall be any Master’s degree in STEM.
- Applicants are encouraged to Apply Online through official Website https://apply.alliance.edu.in/phd
- Application Form Fee: INR 3,000/- (Rupees three thousand only)
- Note:- Before applying to the program, kindly share your mark-sheets of Class X, Class XII, Graduation, Post-Graduation, Work Experience Letters and Updated Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you about your eligibility, post which you can fill the application form.
- Application Fee : INR 3000/-
- Mode of payment : Online Fee Payments (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card)
- Admission to the Doctoral Program in Engineering & Design, Alliance University is strictly based on merit:
- Entrance Test
- Personal Interview
- Evaluation of the research synopsis on a proposed dissertation work
- Other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record and work experience are used for admission. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process.
For more details and apply online through Official Website