Alliance University Bangalore announces Admission to PhD Program in Engineering and Science for Session 2022, Apply now
Alliance University PhD in Engineering and Science Admission – Alliance University, Bangalore invites applications for admission to Doctoral Program (PhD) in Engineering and Sciences offered at Alliance College of Engineering and Design for the academic session 2022.
PhD in Engineering and Science Programs Disciplines
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and CommunicationEngineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Three years (Full/time)
Alliance University PhD in Engineering and Science Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date to apply : February 28, 2022
Alliance University PhD in Engineering and Science Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Master’s degree with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized University in Engineering related discipline.
- A minimum of two years full-time work experience is desirable.
- Qualifying score in Alliance Research Aptitude Test (ARAT).
Alliance University PhD in Engineering and Science Admission Application Process 2022
- Applicants are encouraged to Apply Online through official Website https://apply.alliance.edu.in/phd
- Application Form Fee: INR 3,000/- (Rupees three thousand only)
- Note:- Before applying to the program, kindly share your mark-sheets of Class X, Class XII, Graduation, Post-Graduation, Work Experience Letters and Updated Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you about your eligibility, post which you can fill the application form.
- Application Fee : INR 3000/-
- Mode of payment : Online Fee Payments (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card)
- Admission to the Doctoral Program in Engineering & Sciences at the Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University is strictly based on merit:
- Alliance Research Aptitude Test (ARAT)
- Personal Interview
- Evaluation of the research synopsis on a proposed dissertation work
- The School also uses other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record and work experience for admission. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process.
For more details and apply online through Official Website