Alliance University Bangaluru announces Admission to PhD in Engineering and Science 2019
Alliance University PhD in Engineering and Science Admission 2019 – Alliance University, Bangaluru invites applications for admission to Doctoral Program (Ph.D.) in Engineering & Sciences at the Alliance College of Engineering and Design for the academic session 2019 July.
See: PHD Admissions
Ph.D. in Engineering and Science Programs
- Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- The duration of study shall be a minimum of three years and a maximum of six years for all categories of research scholars.
Alliance University PhD in Engineering and Science Admission 2019 Important Date
Regular Application Round
- Application Deadline: 22th May 2019
- Admission Selection Process: 25th May 2019
See: Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Eligibility Criteria for Alliance University PhD in Engineering and Science Admission 2019
- Master’s degree with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized University in a Engineering related discipline
- Qualifying score in Alliance Research Aptitude Test (ARAT)
- A minimum of two years full-time work experience is desirable.
- Candidate are required to appear for the Admission Selection Process comprised of Alliance Research Aptitude Test (ARAT) and Personal Interview
- Evaluation of the research synopsis on a proposed dissertation work
- The School also uses other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record and work experience for admission. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process.
- Award of the degree: On successful completion of the course work, comprehensive examinations and the consequent defense of the doctoral dissertation by doctoral students the Alliance University shall confer upon the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Engineering and Sciences to the respective students.
Alliance University PhD in Engineering and Science Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can Apply Online www.bus.alliance.edu.in
- Candidates can also download the Application Form from University website www.alliance.edu.in, www.bus.alliance.edu.in
- The Application Form and Prospectus for the Doctoral Program in Engineering & Sciences can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on the payment of Rs. 3000/- (Rupees three thousand only) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of “Alliance University” payable at Bengaluru.
- Applicants are requested to submit their filled in application forms along with attested copies of the following documents:
- Standard X marks card; Standard XII marks card; Bachelor’s degree marks cards; Postgraduate degree marks cards; Work experience certificate; Entrance exam score card; Research Synopsis
- Candidate can send filled in Application Form to Office of Recruitment, Careers and Admissions Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University, Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106, Karnataka, India.
See: Engineering College Admissions Notice 2019 (BE, BTech, ME, MTech)
Alliance University, Bengaluru
Office of Recruitment, Careers and Admissions Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University, Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106, Karnataka, India, Tel. +91 8046199071, Email – firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.alliance.edu.in