Allahabad University announces Undergraduate Admission Test (UGAT) 2022 for Admission to UG Courses
Allahabad University UGAT 2022 – University of Allahabad invites application for Undergraduate Admission Test( UGAT) 2022 for admission to B.A., B.Sc. (Maths), B.Sc. (Bio), B.Sc. (Home Science), B.Com., B.F.A. and B.P.A. Courses for the academic session 2022-23
Allahabad University UGAT 2022
- Registration and submission of Form (Online): 11th June 2022
- Last Date of Online Registration: 01st July 2022
- Downloading of Admit Cards: One Week before the Admission Test
- Date of Admission Test B.A./B.F.A.*/B.P.A.* B.Sc. B.Com.: To be announced later
- B.Sc. (Family and Community Science) (Home Science): To be announced later
- Declaration of Results: To be announced later
- Commencement of Admissions: To be announced later
- Candidates should have passed Class 12th examination from any recognized board.
- A candidate who has passed Class 12th exam with science stream is eligible to apply for B.Sc. courses of science group.
- Candidates who have passed Class 12th exam with science or commerce stream are eligible to appear for B.Com course.
- For BA (Music)/ BPA, only applications of those candidates will be considered who have music as a subject in Class 12th.
- Only those female candidates can apply for B.Sc (Home science) courses who have passed from science group or had home science as a subject in class 12th.
- For BA (Urdu), application of only those candidates will be considered who have studied Urdu as a subject in Class 12th.
- Application of only those candidates will be considered for BA Geography who have Geography as a subject in Class 12th.
- Note: A candidate who holds a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream is not eligible to apply for any of the streams of UGAT-2022.
- Candidates seeking admission can register through the official website www.allduniv.ac.in by filling the application form and submitting the required application fee
- Step-1 Register Online Log on to the official website of Allahabad University and click on the “Admissions 2022” tab Go for “UGAT-2022” and click the “Apply” button
- Step-2 Fill Registration Details Provide your basic details such as name, DOB, email-ID, phone number, etc. Upon successful registration, one will receive application number & password on the registered mail ID & mobile number.
- For UR, EWS, OBC Category – Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH Category – Rs. 400/-
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours
- Type of Questions: MCQs
- Total no of Questions: 150
- Marking Scheme: +2 for each correct answer and there is no negative marking for wrong answers or unattempted questions.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website