Al-Falah University Faridabad announces Admission to PhD Program for 2021-22 Session
Al-Falah University PhD Admission 2021 – Al-Falah University Faridabad has invited the applications for admission to PhD Program in various disciplines for the academic session 2021-22.
Check out the post below for more details on Al-Falah University PhD Admission 2021 such as eligibility criteria, application process, fees, date, etc.
PhD Department & Seats
- Mechanical Engineering (ME) : 03 Seats
- Electronics Engineering (ECE) : 02 Seats
- Electrical Engineering (EEE) : 02 Seats
- Civil Engineering : 02 Seats
- Computer Science Engineering /IT : 02 Seats
- Life sciences and medical sciences : 04 Seats
- Physics : 01 Seat
- Chemistry : 01 Seat
- Mathematics : 02 Seats
- Education : 02 Seats
- Management : 02 Seats
Duration of the Program
- PhD program shall be for a minimum duration of two and half years after the successful completion of the course work and a maximum of six years.
Al-Falah University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Notification for admission to Ph.D. Programme :- 24th June 2021
- Last date for submission of Application Form :- 31st August 2021
- Last date for submission of Application Form With late fee of Rs 500/- :- 13th September 2021
- Date of Admission Test :- 14th September 2021 Time 11.00hrs to 13.00hrs
- Display of list of candidates called for interview :- 27th September 2021
- Date for submission of Research Proposal by the Candidates who have qualified the Admission Test And Date of interview from :- 04th October 2021
- Display of the list of selected candidates :- 08th October 2021
- Last date for completion of Admission and Payment of course fee :- 16th October 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Al-Falah University PhD Admission 2021
- A candidate shall be eligible for admission to the programme of study leading to the degree of Doctor of Philosophy if he/she has obtained M.Phil. or Master’s degree (of two years duration) of the university or a degree recognized by the university for this purpose as its equivalent in the relevant field or allied subject with at least
- 55% of marks (with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 6.0 on a 10 point scale). Candidates belonging to SC, ST, Minority/differently able persons shall be eligible for relaxation up to 5% of minimum eligible marks.
- Provided that the cases of students who have passed the examination outside the Indian universities may be considered for admission to the course, subject to their equivalence as adjudged by the AIU foreign university degree equivalence list.
- Candidates possessing a Degree considered equivalent to M.Phil. Degree of an Indian Institution, from a Foreign Educational Institution which is approved, recognized or authorized by AIU, shall be eligible for admission to PhD program.
Al-Falah University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- The application form for admission may be downloaded from the website (https://alfalahuniversity.edu.in/) and the same may be submitted to the Coordinator, Ph.D. Programme on or before 31st August 2021 along with a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.2500/- (US $100 for overseas student) drawn in favour of Al-Falah University, payable at New Delhi.
- The selection will be based on the Entrance Test.
- The entrance test will be for screening the applicants in order to determine their suitability for admission to PhD Program of the concerned department. Qualifying the entrance test will entitle them to appear in the interview.
- The Entrance Test consists of 40 multiple choice (Objective type) questions – 80 marks. Each Correct answer 2 marks and each wrong answer negative one marks
- The duration of the test is 90 minutes.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website