AIIMS Raipur announces Admission Post-Doctoral Certificate Course (PDCC) 2019
AIIMS Raipur Post-Doctoral Certificate Courses Admission 2019 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur invites online applications for Entrance Examination for admission in Post Doctoral Certificate Courses (PDCC) – July 2019 Session of AIIMS Raipur.
Interested candidates can check all the details of AIIMS PDCC Admission 2019 like application forms, eligibility criteria, counselling procedure etc from this page give below.
See: Admission Notification and Dates
- Program Type: Post-Doctoral Certificate Course
- Department: Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank
- Program Name: Apheresis Technology & Blood Component Therapy
- Duration: 01 Year
No. of Seats
- Anaesthesiology [Neurosurgical Anaesthesia – 02 Seats Critical Care – 02 Seats]
- Paediatrics [Paediatric Critical Care – 04 Seats & Neonatology – 04 Seats]
- Radiology [Cardiothoracic and Vascular Imaging and Interventional Radiology] – 02 Seats
AIIMS Raipur Post-Doctoral Certificate Courses Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online registration Start Date: 06th June 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 25th June 2019
- Admit Cards on AIIMS Raipur Website for downloading: 01st July 2019
- Date of Written Exam: 12th July 2019
- Exam Duration: 11.00 am to 12.30 pm
- Scheme of Exam: MCQ = Questions: 70 & Max. Marks: 70
- Practical /Viva: 13th July 2019
- Exam Duration: 10.00 am onwards
- Scheme of Exam: MCQ = Max. Marks: 30
- Exam Centres: AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) Raipur
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Raipur Post-Doctoral Certificate Courses Admission 2019
- Neurosurgical Anaesthesia: MD / DNB in Anaesthesiology
- Critical Care Medicine: MD / DNB in Anaesthesiology
- Paediatric Critical Care Medicine: MD / DNB in Pediatrics
- Neonatology: MD / DNB in Pediatrics
- MD/ DNB in Radiodiagnosis / Radiology: Cardiothoracic and Vascular Imaging and Interventional Radiology
Upper Age Limit
- 37 years as on 30th June 2019 and relaxation as per Government of India norms.
See: PHD Admission 2019
Method of Selection
- Stage I: Written test (MCQs) in the course applied for
- Stage II: Practical exam (spotter/case presentation/viva).
a) Short listing of candidates for Stage-II
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in written test (Stage –I). To qualify for practical exam (Stage-II), a candidate must obtain at least 35 marks in written test (Stage-I). The number of candidates eligible to appear in the practical exam will be FIVE (05) times the number of seats to fill in each subject, provide the candidates score more than cut off marks mentioned above. The candidates will be invited for the practical examination strictly in order of merit based on the marks obtained by the candidates in written exam.
- The practical examination conducted by the respective department will have a weightage of 30 marks
b) Final Result
- Final result will be declared based on total marks obtained in Stage-I and Stage-II Exam.
- Course Fee – Rs.10310/-
- Stipend – Pay as applicable to Senior Residents under Residency Scheme of Government of India.
AIIMS Raipur Post-Doctoral Certificate Courses Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates must fill in the online application form as per the procedure given in Para 13 of this Notice and take a printout of the same for submission at the time of verification of documents.
- A candidate is allowed to submit an application for one specialty/department only.
- Application Fee & Mode of Payment
- General/OBC: Rs.1000/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST/Person with Disabilities: Exempted.
- Application fee is required to be remitted online only. Any other instrument of payment is not acceptable. Please make sure to correctly mention the Transaction number, Date/Time and Bank of which remittance is made in your application form for reconciliation.
- Also make sure to get the confirmation of the successful remittance by your bank and retain the proof of the same which may be required at the time of document verification. The application fee is non-refundable.
- For filling up of online application, candidates must have the following pre-requisites ready:
- Valid email ID
- Scanned recent Passport size photograph of candidate (in JPG format)
- Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format)
- Online payment detail of the required application fee
- Candidate may access the online application portal by clicking on the link mentioned in the website (www.aiimsraipur.edu.in).