All India Institute of Medical Sciences announces Entrance Exam for Admission to Master of Public Health (MPH) Program 2021
AIIMS Raipur MPH Admission – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur invites online applications for Entrance Examination for admission to Master of Public Health (MPH) course for academic session 2021 of AIIMS Raipur.
Candidates can check the post below for more details on AIIMS Raipur MPH Admission 2021 and apply.
AIIMS Raipur MPH Admission Dates 2021
- Online registration Start Date: 29th November 2021
- Online registration Closing Date: 12th December 2021
- Admit Cards on AIIMS Raipur website (www.aiimsraipur.edu.in) for downloading : 17th December 2021
- Date of Exam Duration of Exam Scheme of
- Examination Exam Centre (Written Examination) : 22nd December 2021
AIIMS Raipur MPH Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Essential Qualifications for non-Sponsored Candidates : Candidates with MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BNYS, BUMS, BSMS, B Tech or BE (Any Branch), B.V.Sc., Nursing Sciences, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, OR Postgraduate degree in Statistics/ Biostatistics, Demography, Population Studies, Nutrition, Sociology, Economics, Psychology, Anthropology, Social Work, Management or Law.
AIIMS Raipur MPH Admission Application Process 2021
- Interested Candidate can apply through official website https://www.aiimsraipur.edu.in/
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below:
- Applicants must fill all the fields carefully since after submission of online application requests for change in any information at any later stage will not be considered.
- For General/OBC Category: Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
- For SC/ST/EWS Category: Rs.1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
- For PWBD Candidates is exempted from any Fee
- Mode of Payment: Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking
- Selection will be based on Written Test.
- Date of Exam : 22.12.2021 (Wednesday) (Written Examination)
- Duration of Exam: 11 AM to 12.30 PM
- Scheme of Examination: MCQ
- Questions : 100
- Max. Marks : 100
- Exam Centre : AIIMS Raipur
Syllabus for Examination
- Population Sciences, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Health Economics, National Health Programme & Computer Knowledge and English
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website