All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Raipur announces Entrance Exam for Admission to DM/MCh Courses for January 2022 Session, Apply now
AIIMS Raipur DM/MCh Admission – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur invites applications for Entrance Examination for admission to DM/MCh Course for January 2022 Session
Read on for more details on AIIMS Raipur DM/MCh Admission 2022.
- General Medicine Dept.: DM Clinical Infectious Diseases (01 Seat)
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology Dept.: DM Medical and Forensic Toxicology (01 Seat)
- Paediatrics Dept.: DM Paediatric Emergency Medicine (01 Seat) and DM Paediatric Critical Care (01 Seat)
- Orthopaedics Dept.: MCh Joint Replacement and Reconstruction (01 Seat)
Duration of Course
- Three (03) Years. The Tenure of training is 03 years from the date of joining the course.
AIIMS Raipur DM/MCh Admission Dates 2022
- Start Online Registration : 28th January 2022
- Registration End Date : 15th February 2022
- Issue of Admit Cards (through EMail only) : 19th to 21st February 2022
- Written Exam Date : 25th February 2022 (time 2.00 pm to 04.00 Centre AIIMS Raipur)
- Selected candidate is required to join between : 15th March 2022
AIIMS Raipur DM/MCh Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- DM Clinical Infectious Diseases : MD/DNB in General Medicine/Paediatric/Tropical Medicine or an equivalent qualification as recognized by Medical Council of India/NMC.
- DM Medical and Forensic Toxicology : MD/DNB in Forensic Medicine or Forensic Medicine & Toxicology or Pharmacology or Emergency Medicine, Internal/General Medicine, Paediatrics recognized by Medical Council of India/NMC.
- DM Paediatric Emergency Medicine : MD/DNB Paediatrics Or Emergency Medicine recognized by Medical Council of India/NMC
- DM Paediatric Critical Care : MD/DNB in Paediatrics or an equivalent degree recognised by Medical Council of India/NMC
- MCh Joint Replacement and Reconstruction : MS/DNB Orthopaedics or an equivalent degree recognized by Medical Council of India/NMC
Upper Age Limit :
- The upper age limit is 35 years as of 1st January 2022
- The upper age limit is relaxable for OBC Candidates by a maximum of 3 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable in the case of SC/ST candidates by a maximum of 5 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Serviceman and Commissioned Officers including ECO, SSCO who have rendered or released on satisfactory assignment with age relaxation by a maximum of 5 years.
- The persons with benchmark disabilities shall be given an upper age relaxation of five years for admission to DM/M.Ch for PWD candidates as per the Right of Persons with Disability Act, 2016.
- For the purpose of application fee, the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/ & PWBD category, the candidate must possess a certificate issued by the competent authority (as applicable to category/format provided by AIIMS Raipur). OBC (NCL)/EWS certificate must be issued within one year of the last date for application 15.02.2022 (i.e. issued between 16.02.2021 to 15.02.2022).
AIIMS Raipur DM/MCh Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates can apply online through website www.aiimsraipur.edu.in
- Applicants must fill all the fields carefully since after submission of online application requests for change in any information at any later stage will not be considered.
- Applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given on the website.
- For General/OBC Category : Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- For SC/ST/EWS Category : Rs.1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- WBD Candidates are exempted from any Fee.
- Mode of Payment : Online through NEFT
Mode of Selection
- The percentile scores will be used to determine eligibility for admission. The candidate must secure the 50th percentile mark to be eligible for admission. Merit list will be prepared as per percentile score.
For more details and apply please visit the official website