All India Institute of Ayurveda announces Admission to PhD in Ayurveda through Entrance Exam 2022, Apply now
AIIA PhD in Ayurveda Admission – Applications are invited for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programs in various disciplines of Ayurveda at All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) under University of Delhi (North Campus) for the academic session 2022-23
Candidates can check the post below for more details on AIIA Ph.D. in Ayurveda Admission 2022.
AIIA PhD in Ayurveda Admission Dates 2022
- Start Date for Online Registration : 15th February, 2022
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 15th March, 2022
- Dates for the conduct of the Entrance Examinations* : 03rd April, 2022 (Sunday)
- Centre of Examination All India Institute of Ayurveda, New Delhi Uploading of Answer Key : 03rd April, 2022
- Submission of Grievances on the Portal (All the grievances relating to question booklet must be submitted at [email protected]) : 04th– 6th April, 2022
- Announcement of Results On or before : 12th April, 2022
- Meeting of Departmental Research Committees : 18th April, 2022
- Interview : 25th & 26th April, 2022
- onwards Ph.D. Coursework Commencement : 09th May, 2022
AIIA PhD in Ayurveda Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- MD/MS in Ayurveda OR
- Master Degree in any of allied/interdisciplinary subjects such as all disciplines under AYUSH, Diet & Nutrition, Pharmaceutical Sciences / M. Pharm (Ayurveda), Pharmacology Sciences/ MD or MS in Allopathic Medicine, Medicinal Plant Sciences, Medicinal Chemistry, Food Science & Technology, etc.
- The qualifying Examination should be with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 Point scale or an equivalent grade in a point scale whenever grading system is followed.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, maybe allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) /differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the University Grants Commission
- The UGC-NET/JRF/SLET/AYUSH-NET/CSIR-NET qualified candidates shall be exempted from appearing in entrance examination. However, they will have to appear in the interview.
AIIA PhD in Ayurveda Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://aiiaadmissions.org/
- The steps to fill the PhD application form is as follows:
- Step 1 : Registration – Visit the official website with link available on www.aiia.gov.in and click on the link for PhD Application
- Step 2 : Fill in all details – Upon successful registration, registration ID and password are generated.
- Step 3 : Payment details – Candidates have to pay the fees through the payment gateway.
- Step 4 : Submit Payment Details.
- Step 5 : The download Application form can be downloaded from.
- For SC/St and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) : Rs. 2500/-
- For all other categories (Unreserved, OBC, EWS) : Rs. 3000/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit card/Credit Card/Net Banking
- The admission to the Program is through an Entrance Test and Interview.
- 50% marks (aggregate in Part-I & Part-II) in the entrance examination are required to become eligible for appearing in the interview.
Entrance Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam : Offline mode
- Duration of exam : 90 minutes
- Type of Questions : Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type
- Research Methodology & General Knowledge of Ayurveda: Total Marks 40
- There shall be 40 MCQ carrying one mark each.
- Subject specific: Total Marks 30
- There shall be MCQ carrying 30 marks
- The MCQ will be from the subject concerned under which the candidate has applied for Ph.D. Programme.
- There shall be 1/4th negative marking applicable for both the parts (I & II)
- Total marks 30
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website