Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology Burla announces Admission to Postgraduate Courses 2021
VSSUT PG Admission 2021 – The Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT) Burla, Odisha invites application for admission into the following Full-Time Regular Postgraduate Program (M.Tech, Integrated M.Sc, M.Sc, M.Phil, PhD) offered by various Departments for the academic year 2021-22.
Interested candidates can apply online till June 15, 2021. Read further for more details on VSSUT PG Admission 2021.
- M.Tech (2 years) : Civil Engg./Computer Sc & Engg./Electrical Engg./Electronics & Telecom Engg./Information Technology/Mechanical Engg./Metallurgical & Materials Engg./Production Engg.
- Integrated MSc (5 years) : Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics
- MSc (2 years) : Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics
- MPhil (1 year) : Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics
- PhD in Engineering : Chemical Engg./Civil Engg./Computer Sc & Engg./Electrical Engg./EEE/Electronics & Telecom. Engg./Information Technology/Mechanical Engg./Metallurgical & Materials Engg./Production Engg.
- PhD in Architecture
- PhD in Science (Computer Applications, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics)
- PhD in Humanity ( English)
VSSUT PG Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last Date of online Application Form :- 15th June 2021
- Las date of receipt of Hard copy of Application (by Speed post only) :-
21st June 202105th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for VSSUT PG Admission 2021
- Minimum Eligibility for PG Course
- For M.Tech (2 years) : B.Tech or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- For Integrated MSc (5 years) : +2 Science or equivalent with relevant subjects.
- For MSc (2 years) : B.Sc or equivalent with relevant subjects.
- For MPhil (1 year) : MSc in relevant subject.
- For PhD Program : Master’s Degree in relevant subject.
- All PG courses eligibility check on the website http://www.vssut.ac.in/.
VSSUT PG Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online through official website http://www.vssut.ac.in/ or http://www.apply.vssut.ac.in/.
- The candidates are required to send a printed signed copy of the application form along with all the required documents and receipt of the online application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 200/- in cas of SC/ST candidates by Speed Post only so as to reach the HOD of concerned Dept. latest by June 21, 2021.
- For General candidates :- Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST candidates :- Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment :- Through online mode.
- For M.Tech Program : Candidates with valid GATE score and Satisfying requirement as specified in SEction 1.1 & 1.2 can be given admission to any M.Tech Programme on the basis of Their GATE Scores directly. This is an application for both General and Sc/ST candidates, SC/ST candidates being considered separately for seats reserved for the purpose.
- For M.Sc. Program : Admission to all courses of 02 years M.Sc will be made in the Odd Semester of each session at the First Year level through an open selection process through academic career evaluation.
- For Integrated MSc program : All candidates seeking admission to 1st year of 5-years integrated M.Sc. in any subject shall have to appear for an entrance test in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in one sitting as per the standard syllabus of CHSE, Odisha.
- For PhD Program : All categories of candidates except the categories 2 and 4 need to undergo the process of selection through the University Ph.D Selection Board based on overall academic career and Interview. The candidates who have qualified GATE/NET/Inspired fellowship (DST/Teacher fellowship (UGC) and other fellowship from Govt. Agencies are exempted from the Written Test and they will be given preference in the selection of PhD admission. They are required to appear only for the interview before the Section Board to assess their research aptitude, ability to work in a team, subject interest and availability of supervisors and facilities in the Department before final selection.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website