VIT Vellore Undergraduate Courses Admission 2022 – Dates, Eligibility, Application, and Selection Process
VIT Vellore Admission 2022 – The Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Vellore invites applications for the admission to the Undergraduate Courses like BBA BCA BSc, B.Com etc, for the academic session 2022.
Check out the page below for more details on VIT University UG Course Admission 2022.
- B.Tech Program- 4 Yrs
- B.Des. (Industrial Design)-4 Yrs
- B.Tech Fashion Technology (Chennai Campus)
- B.Arch Program-5 Yrs
- B.Sc. Catering and Hotel Management Programs- 3 Yrs
- BBA (Hons.) (2+2 Management program) & B.Com. (Hons.) (3 Yrs program)
- BA LLB (Hons) & BBA LLB (Hons)- 5 Yrs
- BSc Programmes- 3 Yrs Program (BSc Fashion Design/Bsc Maths & Computing/BSc.PCM)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture- 4 Yrs program
- BCA, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc. Program (Science and Humanities Programs)- 3 Yrs
VIT Vellore Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Issue of online Application form : 19th March 2022
- Last date of online application form : to be announced
VIT Vellore Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The final examination of 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi) or The council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi) or Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized board/university or its equivalent examination
- NIOS Board and Open schools recognised by JEE
- Students who have appeared for their Std. XII finals and awaiting results are also eligible to apply, subject to submission of passing certificate by the notified date
Eligibility in the Qualifying Examination
- A pass with minimum overall aggregate of 60% with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) as subjects in the qualifying examination mentioned above.
- In case, applicants belong to SC/ST community or hail from Jammu and Kashmir/ Ladakh and the North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura, 10% relaxation is provided (i.e.,) 50% minimum aggregate as per the condition, in the qualifying examination mentioned above
- Candidates with valid UCEED for BDes/NATA for B.Arch/CLAT / LSAT for BA-BBA/LLB score are only eligible for Admission.
Course wise Eligibility
- B.Sc. Computer Science: A pass in any stream with minimum overall aggregate of 60% with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the qualifying Examination as mentioned above
- BCA : A pass in any stream with minimum overall aggregate of 60% with Mathematics / Business Mathematics as one of the subjects in the qualifying examination mentioned above
- B.Sc. Multimedia and Animation / B.Sc. Visual Communication: A pass in any stream with minimum overall aggregate of 60% in the qualifying examination mentioned above (or)
- A pass in Diploma (10+3) in any stream with minimum overall aggregate of 60% in the qualifying examination from a recognized board
- B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce) : A pass with minimum overall aggregate of 60% with Commerce / Accountancy / Book Keeping and Accountancy / Mathematics as one of the subjects in the qualifying examination mentioned above
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) : A pass with minimum overall aggregate of 60% with Commerce / Accountancy / Book Keeping and Accountancy / Mathematics / Business Maths & Statistics / Business Studies / Business Management / Business Economics / Economics as one of the subjects in the qualifying examination mentioned above
- BSc (Agriculture) : Pass 10+2 with minimum overall aggregate of 70% with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology (Botany & Zoology) / Agriculture as subjects
VIT Vellore Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website www.vit.ac.in
Steps to be followed :
- Step 1 – Register Yourself (Click on New applicant)
- Step 2 – Verify your registered email address for the OTP received from VIT.
- Step 3 – Once OTP is validated, a password will be sent to your registered email address. (Secure this email id and password till the completion of the admissions)
- Step 4 – Fill the application form through online mode using Netbanking / Debit card / Credit card / Paytm
- Step 5 – Pay the application fee Rs.500/-. The application cost is non-refundable.
- Step 6 – Applicants are required to upload the below-mentioned documents on the application portal (based on availability within the time frame)
- Application Fee : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of payment : Net banking/Debit card/ Credit card/Paytm mode
- There is no Entrance Examination.
- Notification will be provided on our website on issuing of application.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of 10+2 marks and subject of study.
- The shortlisted applicants will be called for counselling (virtual or physical).
- The fact that a candidate has qualified and has been called for the counselling does not guarantee admission to him / her. This depends upon the cut-off fixed on the merit list and the availability of seats.
For more details & apply online, click on the official website