Visva-Bharati Santiniketan announces Admission to UG, PG, Certificate, Diploma, M.Phil & Ph.D Courses 2020-21
Visva-Bharati Santiniketan Admission 2020 – Visva-Bharati Santiniketan has invited applications for admission to various UG, PG, Certificate, Diploma, M.Phil. & Ph.D Courses for the academic session 2020-21.
Candidates can check for more details on Visva-Bharati Santiniketan Admission 2020 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc. from the page below
- B.A. (Hons), B. Music (Hons), B.Sc., B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.F.A.(Hons), B.S.W. (Hons), Bachelor of Rural Studies (Hons), B. Des./B.Voc, B.P.Ed. etc.
- M.A., M.A. in Rural Management, M.Sc., M. Music, M.F.A., M.S.W., Master of Rural Studies, M.Des, B.Ed., M.Ed., M.A. (Education), M.P., M.Sc (Yoga) etc.
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Languages, Literature & Culture, Fine Arts), Diploma in Rural Studies etc.
- Certificate in Languages, Literature & Culture, Music, Dance & Drama, Fine Arts, Certificate in Indian Craft, Bridge Course in History of Art etc.
M. Phil. & Ph.D Courses
- M. Phil./Ph.D. in Languages, Literature & Culture, Science, Humanities and Social Sciences, Fine Arts, Rural Studies, Education & Integrated MPhil. & Ph.D etc.
Visva-Bharati Santiniketan Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Availability of Online forms – 10th August 2020
- Last Date for submission of Online forms – 15th September 2020
- Date of Admission Test – to be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Visva-Bharati Santiniketan Admission 2020
For UG, Certificate & Diploma Courses
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- 10 +2 level with 60% marks at with a combination of Physics, Chemistry, Biology(Life Science) and any one of the following subjects: Mathematics/ Agronomy /Modern computer application / Computer Science / Statistics/ICT
For PG & Advance Diploma Courses
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any one of the following subjects: Mathematics/ Agronomy /Modern computer application / Computer Science / Statistics/ICT with 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Sci with minimum marks from a recognized University.
For M.Phil & PhD
- Passed Master’s degree or a professional degree with 55% marks.
- For more details, eligibility criteria, selection process visit the University Website www.visvabharati.ac.in
Visva-Bharati Santiniketan Admission 2020 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.visvabharati.ac.in & http://vbu.ucanapply.com/entrance
- Candidates have to apply through our online application system (vbu.ucanapply. com/entrance). The online application allows the candidate to provide all information and also to upload a scanned photograph (4 cm x 3 cm) and signature.
- Applicants must produce their original final mark sheets of previous public examinations and other relevant documents along with self-attested photo-copies at the time of admission to various courses failing which his/her candidature will not be considered for admission
- Details of the courses, eligibility criteria, admission process and relevant information are available in the University website www.visvabharati.ac.in.
Category For first subject For each additional subject
- For General, EWS & OBC candidates Rs. 1000/- Rs. 400/-
- For SC, ST & PWD candidates Rs. 300/- Rs. 150/
- Mode of Payment – Online through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Cash Card
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website