Vinoba Bhave University Hazaribag announces Admission to M.Ed Program 2020-22
Vinoba Bhave University M.Ed Admission 2020 – Vinoba Bhave University Hazaribag invites application for admission to M.Ed Program offered by the University Department of Education for the academic session 2020-22.
Interested candidates can check more details on Vinoba Bhave University M.Ed Admission 2020 from the page below.
Vinoba Bhave University M.Ed Admission 2020 Important Dates
Sale of Prospectus and Application form & Submission of Application form – 25th June to 08th August 2020
Last Date for submission of Admission Forms –
07th August 2020 extended to 30 september 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Vinoba Bhave University M.Ed Admission 2020
- Bachelor/Master degree with Bachelor of Education Degree (B.Ed) holder of Vinoba Bhave University or any other recognized University of India having obtained at least 50% marks (Gen + OBC) & SC/ST 45% marks.
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of a degree can also apply.
Vinoba Bhave University M.Ed Admission 2020 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://vbu.ac.in/
- Application form can also be downloaded from the official website.
- The Information Brochure with Application form can be obtained from the Department of Education (M.Ed), VBU From 10.30 to 4.00 pm on working day by paying of Rs.1000/- only for General/OBC candidates and Rs.750/- only for SC/ST candidates in cash or in Demand Draft Drawn in favour of “The Registrar”, Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribag payable at Hazaribag from 25th June 2020 to 07th August 2020
- The Downloaded forms have to be sent to "The Director, University Department of Education (M.Ed) Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribag, Jharkhand, Pin-825301". along with a Demand Draft Drawn in favour of “The Registrar”, Vinoba Bhave University Hazaribag payable at Hazaribag from 25th June 2020 to 07th August 2020
For General/OBC candidates – Rs. 1000/-
For SC/ST candidates – Rs. 750/-
Mode of Payment – Through online or offline mode.
- The selection of candidates for admission to M.Ed Course shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in Bachelor degree course, Master degree course and B.Ed/D.El.Ed.
The admission shall be made strictly in order of merit.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website