Vikram University Ujjain announces Admission to UG PG and Diploma Courses 2021
Vikram University Admission 2021 – Vikram University invites applications for admission in UG, PG and Diploma Programs for the academic year 2021-22 through Merit Basis.
Candidates can check the complete information of Vikram University Admission 2021 like application process, eligibility criteria, fees and more from the page below.
- UG Programs : B.A., B.A (Hons), B.Com, B.Sc. (Hons.), BBA, BCA, B Lib. &I.Sc, B.El.Ed.,
- PG Programs : M.A., M.A (Hons), M.Com, M.Sc. (Hons.), MBA, MCA, M Lib. &I.Sc, M.El.Ed.,
- Law : LLM
- Other Courses (Diploma Certificate etc) : PG Diploma in Yoga Education and Philosophy, Airfare & Travel Management, Heritage Management, Tourism and Hotel Management, Musiology, Diploma (Karmkand), Senior Diploma (Russian); Diploma (Russian); Certificate Course (Russian, French, German, Chinese)
Vikram University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of online admission forms :- 31st August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Vikram University Admission 2021
- For Diploma & UG Programs : Intermediate/higher secondary (10+2) with minimum marks or equivalent Board.
- For PG & PG Diploma Programs : Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website https://vikramuniv.ac.in
Vikram University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through official website https://vikramuniv.ac.in
- Admission forms should be submitted online on or before the specified last date August 31, 2021.
- Application form can also be downloaded from the official website.
- Hard Copy of the complete application along with all necessary documents should be submitted at the concerned department.
- All UG PG Programs :- Rs.750/-
- Mode of Payment :- Through online or offline.
- Admission of Students will be on the basis of merit. Merit will be determined as per order of merit of the grand total of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination for admission.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website