Vels University Chennai announces admission to Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, MPhil and PhD Courses for 2021 Session
Vels University Admission 2021 – Vels University Chennai invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission in various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, MPhil and PhD Courses for the academic session 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on Vels University Chennai Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc.
- UG Courses : BE, B. Tech., B.A.LL.B. (Hons.), B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.Pharm, B.Pharm (Lateral Entry), Pharm.D, BPT, B.Optom., B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.), B.Sc., B.Com., B.A., BBA, BFA etc.
- PG Courses : ME, M.Tech., M.B.A., M.C.A., M.Sc., M.Com, MFA, M.Pharm, MPT, M.Optom., LLB, LLM, B.Ed. MEd. etc.
- Diploma Courses : Diploma in Hotel Management & Mass Communications courses, Diploma in Music (Veena, Violin, Miruthangam, Thavil), Dance, Diploma in Airport Ground Handling, Cabin Crew (Air Hostess), Assistant Flight Dispatcher PG Diploma in Culinary etc.
- MPhil & PhD Courses : PhD in Engineering, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Physics, Management Studies, Commerce, Economics, Education
Vels University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process – Ongoing
- Last Date for submission of Admission Forms – 2nd week of August 2021
- Date of Entrance exam – To be Announced
Eligibility Criteria for Vels University Admission 2021
- For UG, Diploma & Certificate Courses : Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with English from CBSE / HBSE or any other recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- For MPhil & PhD Courses : Passed Master’s degree in Science/Arts/Commerce with minimum 55% marks
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of a degree can also apply.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website http://www.velsuniv.ac.in/
Vels University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.velsuniv.ac.in/
- Application form can also be downloaded from the official website
- Read all instructions regarding filling up Application forms, fee, and admission to the courses are detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
- For UG & PG Courses : Rs.500/-
- For MPhil & PhD Courses : Rs.1200/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online or Offline mode.
- Selection of Candidates admission to UG, PG, M.Phil & PhD courses are on the basis of the Merit/Interview/Entrance exam.
- Candidates have to appear for Vels University Entrance Test (VEE) 2021. On the basis of their entrance test, a merit list will be published on the official website.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website