Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT) announces Admission to M.Sc Program 2021
VSSUT M.Sc Admission 2021 – The Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology, Burla, Odisha invites applications for admission to 2 year M.Sc. (Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics) Programs for the academic year 2021-22.
Specialization and Intake Capacity
- Dept. : Chemistry (specialization – Two Baskets of elective will be offered in the area of Industrial/Organic Chemistry at 3rd & 4th Semester) : 36 Intake Capacity
- Dept. : Physics (Specialization – Applied Physics) : 18 Intake Capacity
- Dept. : Mathematics (specialization – Applied Mathematics) : 18 Intake Capacity
VSSUT M.Sc Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last Date of online Application Form :- 15th June 2021
- Las date of receipt of Hard copy of Application (by Speed post only) :- 21st June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for VSSUT M.Sc Admission 2021
- To be eligible for admission to the 02 years M.Sc course, a student must have passed B.Sc/+3 Science with the proposed specialization as one of the subjects.
- The 2 year M.Sc course, students who have completed all academic requirements of the B.Sc/+3 Science degree, but whose results are awaited are also eligible for provisional admission. Selection will be based on the percentage of marks in the university exams already completed. They must submit an appropriate course completion certificate from the Head of the Institution, which they last attended, and copies of mark/grade sheets.
VSSUT M.Sc Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested candidates shall fill the online application form available at the University website : https://apply.vssut.in/ latest by June 15, 2021.
- The candidates are required to send a printed signed copy of the application form along with all the required documents and receipt of the online application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 200/- in cas of SC/ST candidates by Speed Post only so as to reach the HOD of concerned Dept. latest by June 21, 2021. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as "Application for………Programme-2021; Department of ………".
- Admission to all courses of 02 years M.Sc will be made in the Odd Semester of each session at the First Year level through an open selection process through academic career evaluation. The evaluation of candidates for the purpose of admission will be based on one of the following schemes:
CareerMarks will be computed as Follows :
- High School Certificate Examination : 20 Marks – Percentage of Marks x 0.2
- +2 (or equivalent) Level : 30 Marks – Percentage of Marks x 0.3
- +3 (B.Sc) Level Aggregate of all subjects : 20 Marks – Percentage of Marks x 0.2
- +3 (B.Sc) Honours : 30 Marks – Percentage of Marks x 0.3
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website