Vaish College of Engineering (VCE) Rohtak announces Admission to M.Tech Program 2021
VCE Rohtak M.Tech Admission 2021 – Vaish College of Engineering (VCE) Rohtak invites applications for admission to the 2-years full-time M.Tech Program approved by AICTE, New Delhi & Govt. of Haryana and affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak for the academic year 2021.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (18 seats)
- Computer Science and Engineering (18 seats)
VCE Rohtak M.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last date for submission of application process :- Last week of July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for VCE Rohtak M.Tech Admission 2021
- All seats are filled on the basis of GATE score or B.Tech/B.E percentage through online counseling conducted by DG Technical Education Haryana or MDU, Rohtak.
- First preference in the order: B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Telecom Engineering /Electronics Engineering with 50%(GEN) & 47.5 % (SC) marks in aggregate.
- Second preference in the order: (a) B.E/B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering /Control Engineering with 50%(GEN) & 47.5 % (SC) marks in aggregate; (b) Biomedical Engineering /Mechatronics with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Third preference in the order: (a) M.Sc. (Electronics) with 50%(GEN) & 47.5 % (SC) marks in aggregate; (b) M.Sc (Physics with specialization in Electronics) with 50%(GEN) & 47.5 % (SC) marks in aggregate with valid GATE score in Electronics & Comm. Engineering / Electronics Engineering.
VCE Rohtak M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online.
- To fill the online application form, click on the link https://vcertk.com/ to register for the programme and create a password for the application process. Do not share the password with anybody.
- Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only (link available on the Institute website https://vcertk.com/).
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website