University of Rajasthan announces Admission Test (URATPG-2021) for Post Graduate Courses Admission, Fill Application Form Now
University of Rajasthan PG Admission – University of Rajasthan, Jaipur has invited online applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Postgraduate Programs for the academic session 2021-22 through URATPG-2021.
Candidates can check out more details on University of Rajasthan PG Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, etc. from the page below
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLib.ISc)
- Master of Library & Information Science (MLib.ISc)
- Post Graduate Diploma Courses
University of Rajasthan PG Admission Dates 2021
- Online Application Form: 18th November 2021 to 25th November 2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 25th November 2021 (upto 11. 59 PM)
- Display of Time table & Admit Card Generation: 29thNovember 2021, 2021 (5.00 PM Onwards)
- Dates of Examination (Tentative): 1,2,3,4, 6 and 7 December 2021
- Display of Answer Key on University Website: 08th December 2021
- Display of Revised Answer Key on University Website (if required): 11th December 2021
- Result Declaration: 12th December 2021
University of Rajasthan PG Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Students must have passed the Bachelor degree in concerned discipline with at least 48% aggregate marks or 55% marks in each subject or its equivalent qualification recognized university. 30% weight age will be given for previous Educational qualifications.
- Admission to all the PG Departments of the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur shall be made on the basis of Entrance Test and Academic Merit of the qualifying Exam
- However, admissions in all the PG Programmes being run under the faculty of Law shall be made on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in URATPG-2021 examination only.
University of Rajasthan PG Admission Application Process 2021
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the University website https://www.uniraj.ac.in/
- After Successful registration, the candidate will receive a Net ID and Password on his/her registered Email ID. (If you don’t get your Net ID and Password in your Inbox, please check the Spam/Junk folder of your Email Account)
- Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to check their eligibility criteria before applying for admission.
URATPG 2021 Exam Fee
Option for No. of Subjects
General and Other
Opting for One Subject
Opting for two Subject
Opting for three Subject
- Admission will be based on merit in the qualifying examination & entrance exam.
PG Entrance Test Details
- The entrance test shall have 100 objective type questions carrying one (1) mark each for each subject/programme within the notified syllabus.
- The duration for each paper shall be 2 hours.
- Admission to different streams of the Department of Visual Arts will be given on the basis of marks obtained in the subject Test URATPG-2021 + 30% (Marks in qualifying exam) + 30 Marks in Practical Exam (to be conducted by the Department).
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website