University of Madras announces Admission to PG, PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Programs 2021
University of Madras Admission 2021 – University of Madras invites applications for admission to Postgraduate, PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Courses offered by the University Departments under CBCS pattern for the Academic year 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check the details on University of Madras Admission 2021 from the page below and apply for the same through online mode.
- PG Programs : M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., M.B.A., Executive M.B.A., M.Lib.I.Sc., M.S.W. Social Work, M.C.A., M.C.A. (Lateral Entry), M.Tech., M.L. Constitutional Law and Legal Order & M.Ed. (Regular & Self Supportive)
- P.G. Diploma Programs : P.G. Diploma in Parent Counselling (for School Principals and Teachers), Technical Writing, Ambedkar Thoughts, Ethics and Biotechnology, Christian Spirituality and Counselling, Biblical Languages and Interpretation, Ethics and Human Resource Management, Clinical Embryology, Digital Library Management, Geospatial Data Analytics, Yoga Theory, Practice and Therapy
- Diploma Programs : Diploma in Telugu, Kannada, French (SS), German (SS), Italian, Cybercrime and information security, Malayalam, Arabic, Hindi, Travel & Tourism Management (SS), Buddhist Studies, Business Research Analytics, Teaching Methodology – Abhinaya & Nattuvangam, Teaching Methodology in Music, Juvenile Justice and Juvenile Psychology
- Certificate Programs : Certificate in French, German (SS), Italian, Malayalam, Arabic, Hindi, Yoga (P.T.), Kannada, Telugu, Blogging, TV News Reading
- Comparing, Web-Page Design, Pre-Primary Education, NGO Management, Skin care and Beauty Therapy, Hospitality Management, Analytical Chemistry, Indian Music
University of Madras Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for Master’s Degree Programmes :- 15th July 2021
- Last date for PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Programs :- 15th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for University of Madras Admission 2021
- For PG & PG Diploma Programs : Bachelor’s degree in any subject of the University of Madras or any other University accepted by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto.
- For Diploma & Certificate Program : Pass in +2 Examination or a qualification accepted as equivalent thereto.
- The Prospectus, Eligibility and other details can be checked from the University Website www.unom.ac.in
University of Madras Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application for admission should be filled in online at the University website https://www.unom.ac.in
- Candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no modification will be allowed after submitting the online application form.
- Candidates shall read the Prospectus carefully before Online registration for Admission. Separate application forms at a cost of Rs.354/- (i.e. Rs. 300 + 18% GST of Rs. 54/-) shall be submitted for each programme (including regular and self-supportive programmes) offered by the different Departments.
- The print copy of the Online application shall be sent directly to the Head of the Department concerned along with the proof of payment of application cost and copies of necessary certificates and documents (SSLC and HSC certificates, Community certificate if claimed, Transfer certificate (TC), Statement of marks, Provisional/Degree certificate, Proof for any concession claimed etc.) on or before 15th July 2021
- For other candidates :- Rs.354/- + 18% GST of Rs. 54/-
- For SC/ST candidates :- Rs. 300/- + 18% GST of Rs. 54/-
- Mode of Payment :- Online through State Bank Collect [SB COLLECT]
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website